Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

Sonata, mostly I agree with you, but according to that nothing what was promised wasn't done.
As I'm Polish, I was interested in Polish translation(it isn't really important in my opinion though), but it was said it'll be done after Taiwan, and nothing happened counting few months.
Best regards for all PoE fans.
"
Sonata wrote:
On topic. I can't believe that GGG is not calling this a full on expansion. This is more than just "adding content". This is like what Catalysm did to WoW.

agreed.

but there will be a skill reset coz they are changing the passive tree
"
Grozaa wrote:
Sonata, mostly I agree with you, but according to that nothing what was promised wasn't done.
As I'm Polish, I was interested in Polish translation(it isn't really important in my opinion though), but it was said it'll be done after Taiwan, and nothing happened counting few months.
Best regards for all PoE fans.

Thing is, they promised it and they will get to it. right now they're doing this massive expansion, and they are still focusing a lot on lag / desynch. so it's not a matter of them "not doing it", it's more a matter of "they can only do so much".

Really, if you are fluent in polish and english, send chris an email and offer to help. Good chance he'd say we'd love the help, because lets face it. it's basically 11 people and then 8 customer service people that make up GGG. (a few more maybe, but considering how this game exploded, it's amazing they can still punch out content and patches this quickly.

Heck Diablo 3 (I know it's taboo to mention "the other game", STILL hasn't patched and their new expansion is 40$...... and they have like 300 employees working on that piece of crap game.

Basically, point being, there's a good chance that the other translations were at least assisted by players. And I've been around forever it seems in this game. It's amazing how much of it is done by the players. That's what made me fall in love with PoE more than anything. The game is insanely good.....but the community is what made it what it is now.
Game needs monkey pets.

Last edited by Sonata on Mar 3, 2014, 6:20:21 PM
Ah GGG, you rock. <3
This article is not the full patch notes for Sacrifice of the Vaal. We'll be releasing those patch notes on March 3 with the full deployment of the update at 1pm on March 5 (US pacific time).

Where is patch note!!!!!!!!
IGN : CCamcho
"
CCamacho wrote:
This article is not the full patch notes for Sacrifice of the Vaal. We'll be releasing those patch notes on March 3 with the full deployment of the update at 1pm on March 5 (US pacific time).

Where is patch note!!!!!!!!

Relax Sasquatch.
GGG is having an office battle with chairs flying over last minute decisions before the patch notes.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Looks like I'm going softcore, sounds fun to me... and my internet has sucked lately so don't want reeps :(

goodluck to all and have fun!
wondering how long the patch would take... internet here in the philippines is sucky sucky

"Yeena thinks she knows the Spirit. That it talks to her. She talks to herself." -Greust <3
Last edited by wahaha123 on Mar 3, 2014, 11:29:37 PM
I started few weeks ago in domination league and now I'm in standard. I do not play much ( 24lv for now). Does this patch doing some changes to standard league? I don't want to create a new character and new leagues are things that i don't like. Now i feel like game forgets about all standard characters and all that matters is new leagues. I know i will not experience strongboxes but what more? How long will new league last?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info