[1.3] Sidra's Necromancing Ranger of Chaos (Poison Arrow) Videos/Atziri capable

If you're not using a drillneck, does it make sense to add a 'Increase Duration' gem?

I'm getting 8.7sec duration for my cloud rather than the 5sec. with your 23k dps calc, the added 3.7sec seems like a good result....
IGN: SirNemrac
I don't think so. It isn't a problem to shoot another arrow to "refresh" the cloud.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Sure you could have increased duration but wouldn't you like to kill everything faster? Also I"m in the same situation with my bow. I haven't committed the 2ex for more master mods but I was considering these mods since we now can kill totems easily:

suffixes
22-27% global crit strike (for fire trap or 5l)
7-12% attk speed (QoL)

(Exalt mod numbers; masters are halved, Chaos res not available on masters)
42-45% one ele resist
26-30% Chaos resist

Not awful:
dex
light radius
10-30% proj speed

I think ideally/ currency not an option a bow would be:
prefix:
+1 all gems
+2 bow gems
30% damage over time
suffix:
45% ele resist
45% ele resist 2
30% chaos resist

All of this on a thicket bow ^^
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
I'm going to be trying this build in the Bloodlines league and have pretty much all the gear necessary for it. Just curious which of the gems are worth using GCPs on as they are a rare commodity in Bloodlines. I managed to buy a Q20% poison arrow for cheap but am wondering which of the supports are worth to quality. Thanks!

Also, can i level using exclusively poison arrow in a silverbrach with empower? or will i need other skills as well?
Last edited by Khaylee on Jan 4, 2015, 2:05:36 AM
For quality, I'd say pierce or slower projectile. But frankly, just level them to 20 then convert (yes, you can die before that ^^'), or buy some cheap q14/q15 lvl 1.
For leveling, I don't know.
for Quality probably slower or faster projectiles. I'm assuming you haven't a drillneck already so pierce is really only QoL. Conc effect Q reduces mana costs but you probably aren't needing that
hi just respected my character, collecting gems to get going

question: What would be the best 5L combination for PA ? Im using drillneck
I probably would drop faster projectiles so it would be
PA > empower >conc effect > pierce > slower projectiles
thanks, though I do not understand how pierce effects the cloud damage :P any1 care to explain? Again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info