I am shocked!

Please be careful with RMT discussion, talking about RMT as a concept and talking about it in general terms is okay, but as soon as you start telling people where to RMT it is against our forum rules and these posts will be removed.
No longer works at GGG
"
Azloki wrote:
"
"
Azloki wrote:
Again,
Unless they apologize to me, Runeword & Robert_Paulson will be reported for false accusation with baseless statement.

Youre going a little bit too far with that.

It is not too far when I am trading daily already still cant come up with that 300 ex for a mirror because some RMT douchebag flipped it from 140 ex to 320 ex.
Because these 2 false accusations, they can ruin my reputation.
They lose nothing for shit talks but it hurts someone they talk about.

Fair game?

What reputation though? i dont even know who you are or what your IGNs are. Im just trying to say, calm down and relax. This is not worth nitpicking over. Besides, i already did prove that i got the same result in the google search and nobody said i use RMT.
"
What reputation though? i dont even know who you are or what your IGNs are. Im just trying to say, calm down and relax. This is not worth nitpicking over. Besides, i already did prove that i got the same result in the google search and nobody said i use RMT.

I have edited and added this

"Also, GGG banned me for reporting that douchebag RMTer who flipped mirror to 320 ex before.
What else I can say.
They would rather banning normal players than the criminals.

Fair game?"
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Quality Stuff Center (QSC)۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/800000

All high end stuff for the best price!
Last edited by Azloki on Feb 27, 2014, 5:40:07 PM
"
at least top 10 searches are all from RMT sites

This doesn't make sense.

On top of everything, yes, Google search is related to your history.
You should've think it through before posting yet another thread.

Your reputation might not be ruined by those 2, but by yourself, and only yourself.
Ah, I think the actual reason for this post is coming to light.

Ya'll play nice!
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
RoryC_GGG wrote:
but as soon as you start telling people where to RMT it is against our forum rules and these posts will be removed.
what king of idiot a person should be to not be able to open google and to find it themselves? I typed the basic thing: buy bringer of rain. If anyone just uses google chrome browser and miss-input this on a address bar, he will get same result as i get there on my picture.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Last edited by jstq on Feb 27, 2014, 5:50:50 PM
"
jstq wrote:
what king of idiot a person should be to not be able to open google and to find it themselves?

The 'google it' posts aren't the ones that have been edited, because yes, this is a pretty obvious one.
No longer works at GGG
Last edited by RoryC_GGG on Feb 27, 2014, 5:49:16 PM
"
RoryC_GGG wrote:
Please be careful with RMT discussion, talking about RMT as a concept and talking about it in general terms is okay, but as soon as you start telling people where to RMT it is against our forum rules and these posts will be removed.

Everyone knows where to find rmt.
On topic, results are probably skewed high for that particular item, because it is very rarely discussed, it's legacy, but not uber, and not a build enabler. I'm bored and running out the clock at work, but that item returned more nefarious results than anything else I searched for.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
"
RoryC_GGG wrote:

Everyone knows where to find rmt.

Replace rmt with any word.
__

Anyway, reading through page 2,3,4 comments made my head hurt. I think i am going to stop reading general discussions one day.
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info