PewPewPews Official Build Topic

Very nice presentation OP!

Awesome.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"

Detonate Dead
... It is that Templar we exiled from Oriath. There is nothing holy left on this man. He slaughtered thousands of our man with demonic rituals, and he is not stopping there. He is coming for you my lord.

One of the survivors reported that he summoned the corpses of the slain to the battlefield. Corpses of those they know. Comrades, old friends, even family. No body is holy to him. And then, he detonates the bodies, spreading body parts of the fallen throughout the battlefield. The survivor reported that the entire battlefield was a "burning hell".

I saw his demonic ritual myself. Those close to the bodies were slain immediately by the explosion. Others around the bodies were burned down to cinders. This is no man of god anymore. This is not a Templar. Wraeclast turned him into a demon - no, into something worse than a demon.

is that prose your work?
IGN: Kulde
Great to put these all on one page! Thanks! Currently using your incinerate build on a witch and loving it (lvl85). WIll definitely take a look at the flicker strike build if you revamp it after the mini-expansion.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
I like the stat cards things you've done for these, very nice. Also your incinerate build sounds very fun.

The build is fun until you run into a group of blackmages :P

The cards are great! :)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Incinerate build is very good. At lvl72 i can solo lvl72 maps well! +++
PewPewPew's Incinerate build is epic and the levelling guide and supporting info are great for new players. It is the best guide I have read so far on this forum!
IGN: Incinereap
I'm quite overwhelmed by all the positive reactions, thanks all!

@Mark: Give it a try, I've had a lot of fun making and playing that char :)
@Wooser69: it happens from time to time, but not too often. It usually helps to teleport away far from it, so whatever teleported you into that position, can't teleport you bcak again :>
@biralo: It's definitely a way, but I'm trying to find a way where Crit isn't needed.

I succeeded in this build(Which I didn't link, since it's not exactly starter friendly), and after it, I tried to do something similar, only for someone who can not afford all those pricy gear. Not fully there yet, but Who knows what next patch will offer!

@dlrr: That is a good one. When I have some time, I'll try to elaborate why I gave my builds those ratings, having a few stats up, can't hurt as well.
As for the name: almost all my characters are called "PewPewPewImma...", so most people ingame started to know me as 'pew' instead of 'appels'. I liked the former better, so I decided to keep that name.

@Legatus1982: Keep an eye on that build. I'm positive I can finetune it, so it can be used even in late game :)

@Yxalitis: It is. The first version was in my reddit post, changed it a little bit to what you see there :)

Thanks all for the positive comments!

For those interested:
Expect the Detonate Dead Build to be finished tomorrow!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
" neglect''

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Thanks for posting those!

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to play in the next league. Unlike in Domination, I don't want to monkey around and focus on one character instead of ten so that I can get that level 90 SC achievement out of the way.

Right now, my two candidates are a dual flame totems build (just soloed one to the end of merciless in HC, fully self-found, and it went extremely well, so I'm quite impressed with it, but merciless isn't high end maps and I have no idea how well it would work in 72+ maps) and your incinerator. Bit worried that the CwDT-warping will get on my nerves after a while, but it also looks like a ton of fun.

Do you encounter desync issues at all?
"

For those interested:
Expect the Detonate Dead Build to be finished tomorrow!

Yay looking forward to it, I tried to level up a character but not really sure how, I was levelling as a ST Elemental but while it was working I was skipping most of the skills and just picking life and regen.

I do have a 63 Templar that was reset so I could use this but prefer to start from scratch.
IGN: Incinereap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info