PoE Bad Luck Brians

"
Sexcalibure wrote:

lmao
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
who is the guy at the bottom half?
"
Warmey wrote:
trolling me?
you dont know the Nemesis of the ARPG
the good
Spoiler
Warning! Legacy!!
Spoiler

the bad
Spoiler

and the ugly
Spoiler
Wilson
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 2, 2014, 12:52:47 AM
"
Warmey wrote:

He was the guy in control of D3 at launch and everyone shit on his decisions. Everything he did basically got undone. "And then we doubled it" is a quote he said that will never be forgotten because it was stupid as fuck to begin with. Now he gets trolled for it.
ign: Vixien
"
vixien wrote:
"
Warmey wrote:

He was the guy in control of D3 at launch and everyone shit on his decisions. Everything he did basically got undone. "And then we doubled it" is a quote he said that will never be forgotten because it was stupid as fuck to begin with. Now he gets trolled for it.
fuck that loser!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Well played sir, well played! :)
Last edited by Mammatus on Mar 2, 2014, 3:02:42 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Warmey wrote:
trolling me?
you dont know the Nemesis of the ARPG
the good
Spoiler
Warning! Legacy!!
Spoiler

the bad
Spoiler

and the ugly
Spoiler
Wilson

LMAO!!! I can't stop laughing, omg!!! BTW, Chris @ GGG is an awesome sport. I know sometimes the forums can get really crazy (I would know... I've let my emotions get the best of me at times). However, it's nice seeing the CEO actually come out and hang with us mere mortals. I've played so many games and even worked with a few companies, like David Perry's Acclaim, and you are the first noble I've met on his high horse who is deserving to be called noble. Path of Exile kicks ass!!! Oh, and, I wonder if you guys will ever make a pet dragon micro effect? I really love dragons, and, um... it seems my wallet also loves you guys ^^
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by Azarius on Mar 2, 2014, 4:59:32 AM
double fire trap dot halve explosion damage.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

omg I am dying over here, this sir wins like 3 internets, holy fuck this is amazeballs
S L O W E R

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info