Facebreaker Endgame Build

Thx Peterlerock I totaly didnt get it at first!

awesome trick thx !

Propperly gonna do both since the build will use BoR!
and why not use an armor?
The things that are important for this build, are life, life regen, hp, and armor. The MOST important thing for the build is flat out physical damage. Thus, the reason he chooses the meginord's belt, and why he's using a bringer of rain. it's flatout just brutal how your damage stacks up, and you literally become a fucking tank with the right amount of shield block/defense. Bringer of rain is a little expensive to get but worth it(it doesn't let you wear a chest piece), but in the mean time, get an Abyssus helmet as soon as possible. Same thing with the meginords. (wurm's molt will do in a pinch, but you REALLY want that girdle just due to how much phys damage it adds.) The last thing is, your rings and amulets need to have pretty good physical damage rolls AND resists, because if your resists are boned, so are you.
If either of you have any more questions on the build, please PM me or hit me up in game. I'm usually on my Facerauder. His name is Smahsh.
Hey, great build I am loving it so far working my way to end game with this and was wondering if it will continue to work post Forsaken Masters and if so will you be posting an updated passive tree?

Thanks, LordKygar
Last edited by LoveExplosions on Aug 22, 2014, 11:38:46 PM
Overall Health and Dps took a minor hit but I am also only lvl 73 currently so still room for improvement on my part. Thank you a ton for your updated version LoveExplosions!!

Thanks, LordKygar
Last edited by LoveExplosions on Aug 23, 2014, 11:41:32 PM
For a noob who want to (re)start a marauder and grow up it like a badass facebreaker have you any advice for the beginning? Thanks!

edit: i have seen only now this great topic and most of my trouble found answer!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/445390/page/1
Last edited by Verofabio on Aug 24, 2014, 7:48:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info