Grats to the winners!!!

I 7 Challenges, unics only imposible
1st Spanish Player lvl 100 - Ambush - Dualist
2nd Dualist lvl 100 in the POE League ST
"
felhuy wrote:
"
PoorJoy wrote:
maybe corrupted items are bind on account. that would fun.

We wont fall for that, master troll.

and thats not even my final form.
"
PoorJoy wrote:
"
felhuy wrote:
"
PoorJoy wrote:
maybe corrupted items are bind on account. that would fun.

We wont fall for that, master troll.

and thats not even my final form.

Your maps mean PoorJoy :P
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
23% quality? ._. would be cool/boring to make an aura support character who could just stay at the entrance to a map because of increased radius. Chillin'
No news post today? :(
"
"
Two players who broke the multiple-character rules on many occasions have been excluded from this prize.

what is that rule?

It's about the races, for example an one hour race:
For reaching a certain level you get reward points
"
Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:

Level 32: 10 Reward Points
Level 27-31: 7 Reward Points
Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
Level 18-22: 5 Reward Points
Level 14-17: 4 Reward Points
Level 10-13: 3 Reward Points
Level 6-9: 1 Reward Point

Instead of leveling one character as high as they can to receive points, they create multiple characters that they only level up to +-lvl 10.
Example:
So instead of getting 5 points for reaching lvl 18 in an hour race, they made 5 characters that only got to lvl 10 (quicker and easier because you only have to play untill Brutus Act1).
5x3 points is 15 points, so that means +10 points easy mode.
But I think they (GGG) already said this won't be possible anymore in the new upcoming patch.
Woohoo.
Last edited by rickdv on Feb 25, 2014, 10:53:21 AM
Ok lets try again:

"

We receive points only from our higher lv char per race so in order to have more points they have to do a lv 10 char on many different races but they are different races anyway so where the fuck is the problem with that ?

No, you receive points per character per race.
So 1 character at lvl 18 gets 5 points.
5 characters at lvl 10 gets 15 points
Note again; I'm talking about 1 race, not multiple races.

"
We dont have the right to be no life !?

Im sure you have all the right to have no life.

"
It is against the rule lol ?

Well, it ain't exactly fair to other players who only enter the race with one character.

"
Why ggg dont block our ip after playing more than 5 hours per day rofl ?

Probably because that means a lot of players will have their ip blocked.

"
Doing more than 3 races per day is boring as hell but if they have fun that way let them have their fun !?

There isn't anything wrong with doing 3 races a day. Doing 3 races a day with 10+ chars to get your reward points is a bit shabby.

"
winning an item worth 500 ex dont unbalance the server economy... We have godly items since open beta day 1.

blablablabla

"

What, people who have a job are jealous of no life people lol ? They have a life, they have friends, maybe children, and they absolutely must be known internationally as one of the best path of exile player too ? We dont have everything we want in life, we must take choices

And again, yadiyadiya blablablabla.

Why did I even bother. =)
Woohoo.
"
Two players who broke the multiple-character rules on many occasions have been excluded from this prize. The prize awarding has been adjusted for subsequent seasons to address this - check the 1.1.0 patch notes for more information next week.

So, exploiting the level brackets in races was wrong, but Franz rushing to 100 on Nemesis by exploiting the Cast on Death glitch with minions is alright? I get that the glitch got fixed and all, but to me reaching 100 that way is just about as scummy as people making multiple toons to exploit bracket rewards in races.
Would anybody like some... POUNDCAKE?
Where did you found that 3 races a day, that happens once a month
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
i would have liked to see the top 50 for nem/dom
GG GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info