Mirror Service #1 STR/CHAOS Res AR boots. #1 ES based physical crit ammy.

^
its to aware people
548.43 vs 555.205
so u tell me whos the #1?
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
I DONT CARE WHO'S BETTER, ALL I KNOW IS BOTH ARE GODLY CRAFTS. ITS JUST AXN HAS A HIGHER DPS, THAT's IT.
"
Bhaisabh wrote:
"
raawwrr wrote:
thanx to axn, TRUSTWORTHY and FAST TRADE!!
GG!

When you do shit like this, you only make AXN look bad by having surrounded himself with people like you.

TRUTH, i like axn, not his crew unfortunately.
updated now, willing to put these dagger to the test and will take down the #1 sign if he can prove his dps is better.
Grymm
Last edited by Grymster on Feb 22, 2014, 3:35:02 AM
"
Grymster wrote:
Finished crafting on Feb 21st. Make the person link the dagger first before you give mirror.

First mirror service is 50 ex. 6 tier 1 stats. 552 pdps max multi and crit chance. Lose 3 pdps for 1% more multi and 25 more accuracy compared to axn's dagger.

Mirror service for my amulet that goes well with my dagger. Vouch thread http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/760830

Fee: 40 ex

ign: grymful

Nice divine:) Gratz

And also for every 100% crit multi this dagger gets roughly 5,5 more dps then the one Axn has. (1% of 550 = 5,5)
And an average crit build has around 5-600 crit multi. So unless Axn divines his to the better this is now the #1 dagger.
You can also count the accuracy for a tiny bit more dps:)
@TiKaD
Last edited by Fjeldberg on Feb 22, 2014, 3:52:57 AM
"
raawwrr wrote:
well he gotta stop saying that his is #1 or else this will happen. WAKE UP!

Oh, stop. Grymster's craft is the #1 dagger that's available to other players—and that last part is really the only thing that matters in the Trading forum.

And... I wish I had a mirror and 50 ex... I'd definitely buy this dagger before I get a Shavs.

How much did this craft cost you, Grymster?
B
Grymm
Insane dagger
Good stuff
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info