Mirror Service #1 STR/CHAOS Res AR boots. #1 ES based physical crit ammy.

"
raawwrr wrote:
pls remove your #1 sign on title, axn destroyed this dagger 10secs after u posted it, 515441 ;D that is top #1 :D good craft tho, goodjob. but at the end, axn still won. GG

Ehm.. "Axn destoyed this dagger"?
They both have the same stats.. Just a matter of divining at this point... So Destroyed is a bit harsh. His is better divined.. thats it
@TiKaD
"
Fjeldberg wrote:
"
raawwrr wrote:
pls remove your #1 sign on title, axn destroyed this dagger 10secs after u posted it, 515441 ;D that is top #1 :D good craft tho, goodjob. but at the end, axn still won. GG

They both have the same stats.. Just a matter of divining at this point... So Destroyed is a bit harsh. His is better divined.. thats it

+1
IGN: JVille
MIRROR SERVICE: BEST DAGGER IN GAME thread/726715
MIRROR SERVICE: BEST CI WED AMULET thread/658166
MIRROR SERVICE: BEST CI LL PHYSICAL AMULET thread/675536
deleted for mad people.
Last edited by raawwrr on Feb 22, 2014, 3:06:38 AM
"
Fjeldberg wrote:
"
raawwrr wrote:

This is exactly correct. It all comes down to the divine orb here, that is all.

Great crafts by both, for sure.

If anyone REALLY wants to get technical and say something, perhaps charge them a mirror fee of 1 eternal orb and 45 divine orbs. If you don't roll any higher with those divines, just use the imprint of the eternal that they traded you and mirror it for them as it was.

Bump!
IGN: @nelson_mandildo, @balki_bartokomous, @thailadyboy
Some of my crafted items http://i.imgur.com/ALWOzHk.jpg
Last edited by WTSchickens on Feb 22, 2014, 2:48:25 AM
"
raawwrr wrote:
thanx to axn, TRUSTWORTHY and FAST TRADE!!
GG!

Pathetic
@TiKaD
"
Fjeldberg wrote:
"
raawwrr wrote:
GG!

Pathetic

I agree with you, it's pathetic to post another person's dagger in a mirror thread.
"
raawwrr wrote:
GG!

When you do shit like this, you only make AXN look bad by having surrounded himself with people like you.
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

well he gotta stop saying that his is #1 or else this will happen. WAKE UP!
i ain't mad, i just want everyone to realize that his is not #1,but top #2. I even said that his dagger is really great. no big deal.
Last edited by raawwrr on Feb 22, 2014, 3:07:35 AM
once again, nice craft u made sir but axn's still better. that's it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info