Mirror Service #1 STR/CHAOS Res AR boots. #1 ES based physical crit ammy.

b
Grymm
b
Grymm
b
Grymm
free bump
bump
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
Last edited by danisonxtc on Feb 24, 2014, 2:00:15 AM
bump
MIRROR SERVICE: GODLY Crown of Eyes Amulet - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805273

IGN: Innominates
b
Grymm
If i was wanting to mirror a dagger, hands down would go for yours. his may be "better" by 3 dps, but perfect crit makes yours come out on top IMO.
and also i think everyone (atleast everyone not closely associated to "him") could agree that they would rather see real players grow from offering a mirror service, then some dumbass RMT loser who only flips and talks shit all day.
Anyway GL, and grats on the craft grym!
IGN @Jalamin
"
Jalamin wrote:
If i was wanting to mirror a dagger, hands down would go for yours. his may be "better" by 3 dps, but perfect crit makes yours come out on top IMO.
and also i think everyone (atleast everyone not closely associated to "him") could agree that they would rather see real players grow from offering a mirror service, than some dumbass RMT loser who only flips and talks shit all day.
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
Last edited by KiPad on Feb 24, 2014, 1:44:05 PM
"
Jalamin wrote:
and also i think everyone (atleast everyone not closely associated to "him") could agree that they would rather see real players grow from offering a mirror service, then some dumbass RMT loser who only flips and talks shit all day.

thumb up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info