[NUKE] MF, Mapping & Crafting Guild. RECRUITING!. Teamspeak @ 104.206.17.74 (200 Stash-Tabs)

Name: Calvin
Primary Character: Cabrelicious
Level: 81

DPS: 35k Reave
Number of Stash Tabs: 4 :(

League(s): Rampage

Time Zone: EST
Pledged Days/Week Active: almost everyday, although I might have some busy days.

Do you stream? No, but I am able to
Agree to follow rules posted? (Teamspeak): Yes, although I might not be able to be on teamspeak often

About me: I am social dude looking for a guild that's social and can give back what I put into it. I hope to be a decent member that fits in to your well-knit community.

Gear
^Bump.
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
Bump
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
^

[NUKE]
Name: Tripp
Primary Character: Ballpuncher (coc witch)
Levels: 87
DPS: unsure of actual amount, but it's quite a bit higher than what's required.

Number of Stash Tabs: 28

Leagues: Standard.

Time Zone: Pacific Standard
Pledged Days/Week Active: 7 out of 7 Days.

Do you stream? Every now and then.
Agree to follow rules posted? (Teamspeak) Yes.

About me: Game design student. I have played in top end guilds in several games (warcraft, guild wars 2, diablo 3). I have mainly been running solo/small group of friends. I am looking for other like minded people to run high end content with.

Gear          

Last edited by penace on Oct 25, 2014, 10:37:59 PM
Bump

New IP for Team Speak 172.245.60.117
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Romulas19 on Oct 24, 2014, 11:16:21 PM
Ok i was told that team speak was down so i'm posting my app here. I have several characters above lvl 80. my currant character is lvl 83 and is evasion, crit, ranger using tornado shot for AOE and Puncture for single targer and have had great success with this character.

IGM: FearTheHunter aka slickric0069
Name: Ebrahim
Primary Character: Lightwoods and Lightwoodz
Levels: 90 & 93,
DPS: 56k/29k Pucnture/Nado - Didn't bother calculating my SRS's :P

Number of Stash Tabs: ~50

Leagues: Standard, Rampage.

Time Zone: +3:00 GMT
Pledged Days/Week Active: 7 out of 7 Days.

Do you stream? Yes.
Agree to follow rules posted? (Teamspeak) Yes.

About me: IT Administrator. Playing MMOs is my passion, I'm 25 and spend most of my times on PCs as it is apart of my job :P

Spoiler

Name: YJ (Yes, my first name is literally two letters, can provide scans of ID... not kidding)
Primary Characters: _THE_LIBERATOR_ (91) TenoriTaigaAisaka (91) IMOUTO_PARTY (88) ShakuganNoMarauder (90)

Levels: listed above
DPS: Highest is _THE_LIBERATOR_, coc discharge + ice spear gets me ~1m dps, closer to 2m if i use RF and Atziri's promise. But i know CoC damage calculation is a bit wonky, so i'll just say i can 1 shot every atziri phase normal&uber (with rf for uber).

Number of stash tabs: 25 for shop/junk, 5 premium for currency/flasks/gear highlights

Leagues: Standard, might play the new league in 1.3, not sure yet.

Time Zone: North American Pacific Time (GMT - 8:00)

Do you stream? I can for atziri service, but otherwise my stream is off unless requested for.
Agree to follow rules posted? (Teamspeak) Yes. I might not be able to talk for short periods during the day, but I'll be generally available almost all the time when I'm playing.

About me: Student at the University of British Columbia, 4th year majoring in Biology and minoring in Mathematics. Gained early entrance to university, so I'm currently 18 years old (but please don't expect too much, still just an average university student, nothing special). I love anime, play lots of poe, used to play a lot of league of legends but quit to play path of exile after reaching diamond 1 rank in solo queue.

Gear:

My current favourite character is _THE_LIBERATOR_, gear below! Was thinking of acuities, but I don't feel its neccessary with what this toon is already capable of. Also included alternate gems, I generally use arc/icespear for clear, switch to a lower quality discharge for atziri so that my aoe doesn't hit the mirror during split phase.

Spoiler

^ Recruiting for New Leagues starting December 12th.
Temporary Teamspeak until new Teamspeak comes online @ December 10th.

[NUKE]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info