[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

Just wondering but if mana mod removed from ring for es on bench, will it still be enough for our manacost? Guess won't know until patch comes
"
paynoris41 wrote:
Just wondering but if mana mod removed from ring for es on bench, will it still be enough for our manacost? Guess won't know until patch comes

Yes, they also said they are reducing mana cost of skills.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
trav_dawg wrote:
I'm thinking I'm going to submit this build as grandmaster. Though its unclear whether they will have time to get all the auras up and deal low-life damage. Not sure if I should submit as is or modify the build slightly. Open to advice ^^

I'd wait for more information. (ie... especially some details on whether they're going to stand there and cast 6 auras like how Igna activates RF and sets up when she turns on)

According to GGG_Bex on Reddit, deadline for submitting your build is "probably by the league after next" so whole meta will change anyways, I don't get how will they solve outdated tree/character builds problems.
Latest supporter newsletter just confirmed Crown of Eyes is getting nerfed across the board where spell dmg increase is only affecting added spell dmg and is not multiplicative. This applies to existing items as well.
Last edited by SpaceCowMan on Aug 10, 2014, 10:42:58 PM
Okay, for a long time i saw this coming, but they may have worded it wrong.

Crown of eyes has always had the broken mechanic where Pain Attunement will apply a 30% multiplicative bonus across the board, as a final multiplier to everything.

That is not how it should work.

In the 1.2 Patch, They will no longer scale PA across the board, i'm unsure whether it's going to exclude the spell damage or not.

Eitherway, if we take into account the worst that could happen, the Nerf would mean going from 130% damage to 100% damage.

In our case, that's a loss of about 25% dps, from what we have now. As a result, we spec out of Pain attunement and focus points into the already confirmed wand crit nodes. With the new witch tree I'm sure some of the wand nodes would be fantastic and i'm hoping this would allow wander to become even more powerful.

Take into note, every other source of Spell damage we use is increased, not more. We don't use RF, no problem.

So in the end, it'll be evened out and with the decrease of mana costs we will rise to become an even stronger build than we are now.

Take care!
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
Okay, for a long time i saw this coming, but they may have worded it wrong.

Crown of eyes has always had the broken mechanic where Pain Attunement will apply a 30% multiplicative bonus across the board, as a final multiplier to everything.

That is not how it should work.

In the 1.2 Patch, They will no longer scale PA across the board, i'm unsure whether it's going to exclude the spell damage or not.

Eitherway, if we take into account the worst that could happen, the Nerf would mean going from 130% damage to 100% damage.

In our case, that's a loss of about 25% dps, from what we have now. As a result, we spec out of Pain attunement and focus points into the already confirmed wand crit nodes. With the new witch tree I'm sure some of the wand nodes would be fantastic and i'm hoping this would allow wander to become even more powerful.

Take into note, every other source of Spell damage we use is increased, not more. We don't use RF, no problem.

So in the end, it'll be evened out and with the decrease of mana costs we will rise to become an even stronger build than we are now.

Take care!

fixing snapshotting and RF+COE is a must imo, unfortunately PA is also affected, but as long as they do not touch our 6 running auras, indeed everything should be good. hopefully they do not destroy the game by restricting too much, tbh I dont want to do same DPS like any other crap budget build does... especially caused by a lot of nobodies' whining...
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Sky, why have you deleted first post with build guide ? tons of good information was there
IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY
Last edited by m_flower on Aug 11, 2014, 3:30:58 AM
"
m_flower wrote:
Sky, why have you deleted first post with build guide ? tons of good information was there

I guess he is going to adjust the information matching the changes implemented in 1.2 next week

the best info right now is indeed: nomorenerfsplease ^^
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Last edited by Lawyne on Aug 11, 2014, 4:06:27 AM
back up for now
Hey Sky. You mentioned in another post you only lost 4% damage after removing PA. Can you specify which nodes you took exactly as a replacement?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info