[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

Name is Mind weaver
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Aug 4, 2014, 1:11:29 AM

IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:

amen to that
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Release the kraken!

God damn it, link it someone already :P
IGN: MsAnnoyance
...am I the only one who is thinking it would be best to see the tree and know the specific details in the expansion first? ._.

I would really like so see the wand, just so I can go 'ooooh bby', but other then that I'll be holding my golden horses.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
MindR wrote:
...am I the only one who is thinking it would be best to see the tree and know the specific details in the expansion first? ._.

I would really like so see the wand, just so I can go 'ooooh bby', but other then that I'll be holding my golden horses.

Even if there was a change in the tree, the wand would be a straight upgrade to woe bite. So if the 1.2 patch comes along and fucks us over, then it'll fuck us over regardless of wand we use.

However that being said, they have already announced that mana cost would be reduced, giving more incentive to stepping up to a faster wand as the mana cost will go down.

Eitherway, there's not many weapons left to craft and axn has taken on the challenge to craft this wand for us.
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
MindR wrote:

Even if there was a change in the tree, the wand would be a straight upgrade to woe bite. So if the 1.2 patch comes along and fucks us over, then it'll fuck us over regardless of wand we use.

However that being said, they have already announced that mana cost would be reduced, giving more incentive to stepping up to a faster wand as the mana cost will go down.

Eitherway, there's not many weapons left to craft and axn has taken on the challenge to craft this wand for us.

I agree and understand, I can't really see any changes to the tree or skills that will change it. I will still prolly be forced to hold my pretty golden horses, selling Woe will be needed for me first.

You know how long it will be before we can see the sexy thing?
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
MindR wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
MindR wrote:

I agree and understand, I can't really see any changes to the tree or skills that will change it. I will still prolly be forced to hold my pretty golden horses, selling Woe will be needed for me first.

Under construction atm. :)
"
MindR wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
MindR wrote:

Will take awhile
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info