[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
Skyforth wrote:

Actually, i have MORE armour now from IR. I'm sure that's a big hint.
you pick "+4% evasion per frenzy charge" and +25% crit multiplier on right side of ranger area?
English is not my native language, so forgive me for the mistakes pls
"
Febers wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:

Actually, i have MORE armour now from IR. I'm sure that's a big hint.
you pick "+4% evasion per frenzy charge" and +25% crit multiplier on right side of ranger area?

Nope. Not specifically.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Apr 7, 2014, 7:28:20 AM
Did u replaced the 3*10% spell dmg nodes by the power charge at shadow side? ;)
Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo
Last edited by pNR on Apr 6, 2014, 6:45:58 PM
"
pNR wrote:

Actually my tree for the previous screenshots had 7 power charges. So this is an update to an update which I haven't posted yet.

I really want to encourage the theory crafting aspect of this build so I only outline the shell, for the rest of you to full out depending on gear and stuff. :)
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
pNR wrote:

Actually my tree for the previous screenshots had 7 power charges. So this is an update to an update which I haven't posted yet.

I really want to encourage the theory crafting aspect of this build so I only outline the shell, for the rest of you to full out depending on gear and stuff. :)

Are these updates based on the Scion build, or another start? I saw that you mentioned a ranger build but I haven't seen it. Is that where the secret is? In the ranger build?
IGN - Jiizanthapus
"
Kthx wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
pNR wrote:

Are these updates based on the Scion build, or another start? I saw that you mentioned a ranger build but I haven't seen it. Is that where the secret is? In the ranger build?

Nope! Not on ranger haha.
We know he gained more armor from using Iron Reflexes, so that must mean he passed by some sort of Evasion node on the way, although the possibility of this being a red herring is too significant to ignore, because he could have diverged twice.

None of these are in any particular order.

Possibilities:
1. The Duelist area offers its strengths as the tree nears the west of Iron Reflexes, aiming for the Leather and Steel ring, which would explain the increased defenses, Acceleration, and Fury Bolts
2. South of Ghost Reaver, Critical Mass offers an extra Power Charge in conjunction with Arcing Blows, going west, the Assassination ring (possibly Spell Power and Coordination), and the Nullification ring, which is another explanation for increased armor under Iron Reflexes, as per most CI builds and Kripp's Wander
3. South of Arcane Vision there is Throatseeker, to the North there is the Elder Power ring in tandem with its western cousins, the Wandslinger's Prowess and Fusillade rings, but the sheer distance and opportunity cost makes this option the least likely of the three

Unlikely:
1. Enhanced buff duration ring near Resolute Technique and Cruelty further south, although this is unlikely due to its distance and cost-benefit disproportion, especially when the same can be found elsewhere - the rest of the Marauder and Templar is nigh unforgiving
2. Employing Arsonist near Unwavering Stance is also unlikely because using that many points to buff only a single type of elemental damage is, simply put, narrow-minded
3. To the southeast of Sentinel, there are three nodes of Elemental damage, although that is hardly game-changing
4. We know that the secret is not in the Ranger area [He said so], despite Heartseeker and Pressure Points
5. Moving east from Overcharge in the Templar tree to Elementalist and the Catalyse ring; where is the Evasion

The question is, which one(s) exactly? Which points did he give up for it?
Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo
"
Skyforth wrote:

Why do you have these poor people guessing. If you're going to post a build at least keep it updated and legit or delete it.
IGN - @SlutOhMyy (Ambush)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info