[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
Skyforth wrote:
Tried blood magic.

It's not going to work.

118 mana cost per attack.
more than 4 attacks per second.

Using LGOH instead of add acc, and only running 5 auras with 558 unreserved HP and still blanking like crazy.

I don't recommend it.

Posted by Skyforth
on 22 August 2014 12:07

you turned around pretty quickly in 3 days? magical epiphany perhaps?
ign: flumie
/357218 -- Store
/1195032 -- <ZZZ> Sleepless Guild Thread -- 90+ AUS players in STD recruiting!
All in all, I'm sticking with mana. I've gone ahead and used BM with Lust for Carnage yet the dps (with the correct gear) isn't as high as I've expected it to be.

Morbid snare is an option to increase dps, but i don't like losing the freeze counter.

As for the tree, at level 98 i have more crit from tree and lose haste for mana whereas i lose crit on tree and gain haste for blood magic.

Arctic Armour is an added benefit from the lack of defences on this build, allowing quad reflect and more. It's just safer in general, just like any other form of defence. It's not necessary, until it's too late.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
i suggest if you want to include a blood magic version for wander in the current 1.2 patch, you direct them to the rightful creator of it.

i am all for sharing around good builds, but let the credit go where it is due.
/357218 -- Store
Last edited by flume04 on Aug 25, 2014, 9:22:17 AM
"
flume04 wrote:
i suggest if you want to include a blood magic version for wander in the current 1.2 patch, you direct them to the rightful creator of it.

Credit is already given where it's due. I made a few changes to my original tree, just like Fyndel himself did.

Both blood magic builds reflect on 90% of what my original tree was, and his credit is given where he deserved.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
flume04 wrote:

Credit is already given where it's due. I made a few changes to my original tree, just like Fyndel himself did.

Both blood magic builds reflect on 90% of what my original tree was, and his credit is given where he deserved.

that 10% difference is sort of the difference between the best build in the game and the severely inferior.

do you think you could do this build without the Lust of Carnage wheel? the wheel he took that you have never taken in the past, the wheel that literally defines this build in the current patch and enables the idea of 'BM wander' to even work?
/357218 -- Store
Last edited by flume04 on Sep 7, 2014, 11:59:56 PM
when i first saw the patch notes with MC change, i thought about blood magic low life, but i didnt have all the items yet, and colors so i saw many of you saying it was not worth it on wander because of the high mana cost

today i switched to blood magic with my farming build and all what i noticed is:
-can use empower lvl 4 with anger and wrath
-can do blood magic maps
-unreserved life with 6 auras+2heralds it's much more than unreserved mana ( i was not using increased mana passives )
-distillate flask works much better on life instead of mana so i have most of the time 82-83 max res
-heralds give an huge hidden dps boost, the fire damage created from the herald of ash can kill a full life zombie alone in a lvl 75 map and the gem is only lvl 16 0%quality
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Aug 25, 2014, 10:45:51 AM
Let's just agree that both Kaiserin and Fyndel makes good builds.
*coughifimnotwrongllstisbasedonoriginalhybridwander*

Anyways. They both make amazing builds, truly.
[Removed by Support]

Anyways, great guys. Great builds, peace :^)
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Aug 25, 2014, 12:02:42 PM
"
Skyforth wrote:

Most recent Screenshot actual dps.

http://i.imgur.com/xCZSeXW.png

I see, you changed Haste to Heralds of Fire/Ice ? Will it give more DPS?
"
"
Skyforth wrote:

Most recent Screenshot actual dps.

http://i.imgur.com/xCZSeXW.png

I see, you changed Haste to Heralds of Fire/Ice ? Will it give more DPS?

yes more dps, but lower movementspeed
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
when will you update your elemental wander guide?
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info