[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
Skyforth wrote:
Okay

Will be getting Rune Medallion.

The accuracy will be moved onto

Replacing the Fire res.

The fire res will then bench crafted onto

Benchcrafting follows the prefix/ suffix rules. So you should not be able to craft another resist on that ring as it already has 3 suffixes.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
You just gunna bench craft the res on? No waste of 100 eternals for the sweet sweet t1? xD

Hmmmm, i would love to add a 4th suffix to this ring!

Hmmm, I assumed it had 2 suffixes since res is usually a suffix... Chris said bench-crafted items will follow normal affix rules - are you sure that bench crafted fire res is a prefix?

Did he?

If so, i'll take 20% ES instead lol. I thought he just said that you couldn't craft a mod ontop of a mod that's already there.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
:( can't use my godly divined ring
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
hmm disclipne + purity of elements good option on life as auras for piscator build? dam already 13 failed rainbowstrides + several blood magics and rduced manas and no +1 levels :S
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
"
Skyforth wrote:
:( can't use my godly divined ring

the only way I can find is if we

a) dropped Haste to run purity of fire.

b) again dropped Haste but to run purity of elements. (which in theory would allow you to drop more res rolls elsewhere and add in other rolls - i didn't look at what you could stick in on stuff though. ie could ditch the cold res on Honour Knot for something else - could be yet another big accuracy roll or something benched on, w/e)

Anger/Wrath/Hatred/Discipline/Clarity + either PoF or elements also gives you a bigger mana float than using Haste as the final aura. (potentially allowing you to drop a few mana nodes in tree? could possibly help balance out the dps loss from dropping Haste)

That extra mana room could potentially also allow you to have room to Empower Anger/Wrath in addition to running the 40% aura - I'm not sure what your mana remaining unreserved was under the current plan and how much was your minimum needed to not fire blanks with gmp/chain under the reduced costs.

It all might also be not worth it, and would be better to just go back to accuracy roll on the amulet. (though then you're back to square one on enabling sustain for high level AA)

^^^random thoughts, back to unlocking Naxxramas cards for me. No idea if any of it is better or would work, just throwing ideas out there.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
back to unlocking Naxxramas cards for me

What a casual Kappa

Other option I can think of if dropping an aura is distasteful to you is mirror Fyndel boots (maybe +mana is not needed) We'll see with the mana costs.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Aug 17, 2014, 4:29:24 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
back to unlocking Naxxramas cards for me

What a casual Kappa

Other option I can think of if dropping an aura is distasteful to you is mirror Fyndel boots (maybe +mana is not needed) We'll see with the mana costs.

Mirroring Fyndel boots would be an option for anybody who then has +1 Atziri's Acuitys in which to run their BM and RM gems to put 2 auras on life.

(otherwise you need the +1 gems boots)
Would need to craft a pair of boots with mana on them.
Either way, I'm at 92% acc without accuracy on ring and 94% with. I'll just revert it back to fire res.
"
Skyforth wrote:
Either way, I'm at 92% acc without accuracy on ring and 94% with. I'll just revert it back to fire res.

Using Add Accuracy in the 6l? (or is the tree just that much % acc now - i didn't look at your updated one yet)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info