[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

"
Skyforth wrote:
People could use a +1 all gems acuity.

People...... >= 2 Persons.....

Yep, people could do it. I have nothing further to contribute.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Okay

Will be getting Rune Medallion.

The accuracy will be moved onto

Replacing the Fire res.

The fire res will then bench crafted onto

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Note: Rune medallion is 67% mana regen instead of accuracy, compared to carrion braid.

So in the end, we're basically bench crafting another t1 Mana regen onto my Honour Knot Prismatic ring.

T1 Accuracy from Amulet moved onto Victory Loop to replace fire res.

T2 Fire res from Victory loop moved onto Honour knot as 25% fire res. (bench craft)

As a result, it puts me at 76% fire res which balances everything out, since i've always been at 90%+ fire res.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

awww yeaa
Ring done

You just gunna bench craft the res on? No waste of 100 eternals for the sweet sweet t1? xD
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
didn't you say that you were going to keep the build a bit more private than before?
if you change one thing and gain 0,1% dps, i see some people doing the same move, following exactly everything that changes about this build.

i'm doing a wander because with my items i can do spectral throw or wander, and i allready played spectral throw, so im going to play wander but not this build at all, it's my own build.

i just hope that wander won't become as popular as spectral throw was in the last 4months and become the next path of nerf

gl hf :)
"
Chundadragon wrote:
You just gunna bench craft the res on? No waste of 100 eternals for the sweet sweet t1? xD

Hmmmm, i would love to add a 4th suffix to this ring!

"
didn't you say that you were going to keep the build a bit more private than before?
if you change one thing and gain 0,1% dps, i see some people doing the same move, following exactly everything that changes about this build.

i'm doing a wander because with my items i can do spectral throw or wander, and i allready played spectral throw, so im going to play wander but not this build at all, it's my own build.

i just hope that wander won't become as popular as spectral throw was in the last 4months and become the next path of nerf

gl hf :)

Those who have been doing my build deserve to know what would be the best for the 1.2 patch.

Anyways, I don't really care about 1.2

Infact, to me it's a buff. 70k->78k or so (no empowered before, no empowered after)

I had 100k with empowered auras but that came with some pretty significant drawbacks, such as no single target.....
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Hmmmm, i would love to add a 4th suffix to this ring!

Hmmm, I assumed it had 2 suffixes since res is usually a suffix... Chris said bench-crafted items will follow normal affix rules - are you sure that bench crafted fire res is a prefix?
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info