[2.2] Hybrid Synergiser Wander

Divining then going for 20% ES on patch
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:

Do you really think 20% es on rings from masters won't get tuned down? That's a T1 es% roll on an ammy, i guess you will only be able to get like 10%.
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:

Do you really think 20% es on rings from masters won't get tuned down? That's a T1 es% roll on an ammy, i guess you will only be able to get like 10%.

Still better than 40 flat es.

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
aasda
Last edited by Skyforth on Aug 15, 2014, 10:18:23 AM
after 6 hours of theorycrafting, i have come up with the ultimate tree.
"
Skyforth wrote:

Dat Suspense.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
"
Skyforth wrote:

Yes.

IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:

Yes.

<3

I Love You.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Last edited by Ashen_Shugar_IV on Aug 15, 2014, 11:06:13 AM
Also going to be some major changes to items. Some ridiculous shifting of stats you get the best possible build.

I will most likely not release this. I honestly don't want to get nerfed again. It's at 76/77/76 resists.
And, back into theorycrafting again. Made another massive breakthrough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info