Practice tourneys 1.06?

Ok GGG its seriously time. March 5th is not far away. Do you guys really want to get the testing done for tourneys so they are ready or are you going to push it back again without any notice until a revolt?

So its far past 1.06 and we were suppose to be testing already if not before 1.06. GGG has 2 weeks to balance tourneys publicly.

"
Chris wrote:
Hopefully the ability to test some PvP tournaments (if it's not ready sooner).

We estimate that we'll be deploying 1.0.6 on around January 29, NZ time.

Astute readers may notice that we aren't releasing a 1.0.7 patch any more. It was initially planned for mid-February, but we've rolled its content into 1.1.0 to make it even larger. It fits much better with the new four month leagues and frees up a lot of time we need for the big push towards 1.1.0.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Feb 19, 2014, 4:29:24 PM
2013/10/29

"
Chris wrote:
At this stage it is a couple of weeks away from being tested and deployed. We're expecting Race Season Five (and the PvP Season) to start on roughly November 16, so it should be deployed at least several days before then.

2013/11/15

"
Chris wrote:
We're expecting 1.0.2 will contain:

The final touches on the rapid-fire PvP Tournaments for PvP Season One. We'll post more in the news about this in the near future.

2013/12/06

"
Chris wrote:
Our plan is to test various tournament types for a week or so and then start the first PvP Tournament Season going. I currently expect to start these test events after 1.0.4 has been deployed.

2014/01/10

"
Chris wrote:
1.0.6 has a summoning theme and contains:
Hopefully the ability to test some PvP tournaments (if it's not ready sooner).

Do you see a pattern?

I don't think we can expect anything before 1.1.0. They gave us a date for tournaments several times and never cared to explain when nothing came. I'm beginning to think that they really don't care about pvp. Many people I used to see pvping I haven't seen online for months. I wouldn't even be surprised if there weren't any pvp changes in 1.1.0
Last edited by Xorim on Feb 20, 2014, 2:13:00 AM
When the leagues all end and the population is united in the mother leagues it would be a perfect time for them to test. They end the 23rd so that gives them 12 days or so till 1.1 drops. I think thats enough time and the best time for the to test. Just was hoping for a pvp teaser or announcement but maybe they have learned their lesson overhyping pvp.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
When the leagues all end and the population is united in the mother leagues it would be a perfect time for them to test. They end the 23rd so that gives them 12 days or so till 1.1 drops. I think thats enough time and the best time for the to test. Just was hoping for a pvp teaser or announcement but maybe they have learned their lesson overhyping pvp.

Couldn't be a better time imo.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
As much as we all love PVP, i think we roughly all know that PoE is all about killing monsters only. It's never about players vs players. Everyone gets sick and tired of waiting and there we go, QUIT.

Change PVP Feedbacks to PVP Rants.
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/803310
Last edited by rokuthecat on Feb 21, 2014, 1:28:32 AM
Sure you've seen the FFA pvp in Sarn update? Not to mention triple boobs, new skill gems/uniques/currency orb. Today was a good news update, though like I mentioned before I fear new skill gems will further disturb the balance alot of us are looking for. Even if pvp stays fucked up to some extent I just hope its not a battle of afk builds that literally do nothing. For those that are new or don't know....that would be including the gem slots required RF, (2-4linked)Puncture vs all match ups and 3linked Molten (haha), 3-4linked Tempest shield (haha), Aegis users vs melee.

So looks like I'll start mapping again for 2 weeks.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
I dont think GGG will release tourneys right after the march patch, it's far from being balanced and trust me GGG is aware of the current OP builds. Righteous fire nerf is confirmed next patch from the podcast with Hegemony,Aux,GGG, and i'm glad i heard that as i dont even wanna face RF myself lol. They are probably gonna change or nerf other abilitys as well we will see what it drops.

It's also confirmed that spells are getting a buff, i'm also expecting more that i did not hear about at all so let's be patient. We do 3v3s pretty often by the way just join if you wanna practice.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Feb 21, 2014, 3:29:46 PM
thats a bit offtopic but i have no choice...

..i look at the topic of the thread and read the posts down there, the most are shit and have nothing to do with the topic and also it seems that only bad bad pvp players are talking that shit..bla bla that is not balanced bla that is op and that sucks bla bla the game is an arpg and not for pvp created bla bla , it seems you are compensating for something, shut up and experiment with new build ideas but no instead u fags are posting shit here and complaining about already known balance issues who are knwon since ages, who cares it will get fixed over time and if you are a bit only a bit smart you can counter the builds or even create new build ideas instead of only copy/paste old standards

=Licht ist Leben=
"
Hruthgard wrote:
thats a bit offtopic but i have no choice...

..i look at the topic of the thread and read the posts down there, the most are shit and have nothing to do with the topic and also it seems that only bad bad pvp players are talking that shit..bla bla that is not balanced bla that is op and that sucks bla bla the game is an arpg and not for pvp created bla bla , it seems you are compensating for something, shut up and experiment with new build ideas but no instead u fags are posting shit here and complaining about already known balance issues who are knwon since ages, who cares it will get fixed over time and if you are a bit only a bit smart you can counter the builds or even create new build ideas instead of only copy/paste old standards

mulla you reading this bro
why u dont ask your mom if she is reading it too, the dullness continued..
=Licht ist Leben=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info