Will show build after v1.1.0

"
"
almostdead wrote:
yes, there will be a free passive reset in march.

As far as I know this has not been confirmed (for non-garena at least). I'm presuming you'll only get a passive reset if your skill tree goes through a part of the tree that gets some serious changes.

It has been confirmed, all characters, whether your tree is affected by passive tree changes or not, will get a full respec offered in patch 1.1

You can browse the news posts yourself, I dont remember where it is.

On topic:
I know OP stated that his passive tree was bad. But if you only achieve 16k DPS with a 6link, its most likely not endgame viable.
You should try it with Reave insted of Cleave, though. It is a lot better.
Last edited by Merodium on Feb 19, 2014, 12:52:54 PM
"
battled wrote:
"
Sinnesteuer wrote:
Wouldn't Faster Attacks or Multistrike be a more optimal support than the Lit Pen?

This is based on my limited understand of non-spell elemental damage and the assumption that attack speed is "king" in such builds.

Attack speed is preferred in elemental builds because there are barely any ways to scale it. Godess Scorned uses conversion mechanic, meaning you have quite a few ways to scale it compared to traditional elemental builds.

I believe some atk spd in the skill tree and from gears + Blood Rage. It would be enough. Just save the gem slot for something even useful!
"
Merodium wrote:
"
"
almostdead wrote:

As far as I know this has not been confirmed (for non-garena at least). I'm presuming you'll only get a passive reset if your skill tree goes through a part of the tree that gets some serious changes.

It has been confirmed, all characters, whether your tree is affected by passive tree changes or not, will get a full respec offered in patch 1.1

Now that's pretty cool.
"
demivion wrote:
I'd love to help you theorycraft this but you didn't post a skill tree link or your character setup.

You don't need screenshots just tell us what your ideas are and we can discuss them

I read your whole post but there is no information other than "I'm using cleave with goddess scorned"

Updated :)
I'm working on a Dyadus build atm too, so glad to see you were able to achieve 15k with it (higher than my 1st/main character's dual claw DPS). Going RT instead of crit, with tons of AS with Anger and maybe haste/wrath depending if I'm tanky enough without Grace or if my mana regen is sustainable without Clarity. We'll see, only lv50 with him. Hopefully I can get my hands on The Taming before league ends ;.;
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595
"
Fangs wrote:
I'm working on a Dyadus build atm too, so glad to see you were able to achieve 15k with it (higher than my 1st/main character's dual claw DPS). Going RT instead of crit, with tons of AS with Anger and maybe haste/wrath depending if I'm tanky enough without Grace or if my mana regen is sustainable without Clarity. We'll see, only lv50 with him. Hopefully I can get my hands on The Taming before league ends ;.;

That's cool! Sadly in Garena PoE , we don't have The Taming T.T . Oh well , and I'm using bower skill tree :p Doubt it will increase by alot way more once I respec it !
Spoiler
"
Merodium wrote:
"
"
almostdead wrote:

On topic:
I know OP stated that his passive tree was bad. But if you only achieve 16k DPS with a 6link, its most likely not endgame viable.
You should try it with Reave insted of Cleave, though. It is a lot better.

yeah , I haven't add in some massive boost changes on gears such as Crown of Eyes with spell damage on skill trees , blood rage atk spd boost and many more. So nope , 16k is not the final dps
so....is garena like a private server with uber drop/exp rates or something? sounds like a great place to toy with unaffordable builds, or stack accel + echo shrines
My Goddess will go live after the full reset. Idea is to burn the world around you (muahahah).

Links are not final but this is what I will be aiming for: Reave/ManaLeech/IncreasedBurning/MeleePhys/EleProlif/ConcEffect.

It will be a crit build with high multiplier (around 55% crit chance and 300% increased multi). Idea is to kill at least one monster and spread the burning love to others. If I am getting Goddess correctly, 50% faster burn equals to 100% More burning damage (correct me if I am wrong please).

Will see after full reset though. Gl with your builds OP!
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
How do you get so much lightning damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info