PvP gear swapping (inventory to equip)

"
BlackDemonz wrote:
lol the threads are only locked because of trash talk that mulla well deserves

I'm sorry to hear this is the case. But trash talk or no, I still see a problem in PvP. Mulla happened to point out a few I agree with.

Edit: I forgot you were addressing my comment on GGG members only locking threads. There's still little to non feedback on this forum though. Its a shame.
Last edited by AleronDescends on Feb 19, 2014, 1:26:12 AM
"
MullaXul wrote:
This games pvp is baaaaarely even what you'd concider beta state. Sure the pvm keeps changing and getting balanced with newly fleshed out items/meta/areas etc.. But this pvp come on already. Im guilty of it as much as the next guy, I played it, theorycrafted and wasted my time until this point too. I invested my time and wasted tons of orbs to deal with the current state of the game. But think about it, this game as a whole changes bi-weekly and with it so does the meta of pvp to some degree. While the all too common 0 brain cell builds like RF/Puncture etc.. go relatively unchanged regardless of the game state. They have 0 legitimate answer (flasks and how they are handled currently are a joke, ya they are.) and degen damage vs regeneration is so heavily skewed that there is virtually 0 point in regenerating shit in pvp. Other things like shock/freeze/ignite/chaos resistence all so scarce or butcher your character just to deal with = straight shit. The pvp is fresh out of alpha and eventually going into some beta state when tournaments approach. A game that requires new item acquisition and tree changes bi-weekly plus still has limited to 0 answers to many of the abusable mechanics in pvp....is like chasing your tail. Its only feasible if you're heavily into RMTing, even if you're a nolifer you're dealing with the RNG side of things. My advice to anyone who isn't going to cry about this post. Stop worrying about this shit until the game is actually done. Right now you're better off getting levels/currency hording or just quitting til a better time. Trust me there is better shit to do then try to stick a circle into a square hole because the circle hole isn't even there yet.

One of the few reason the hole isnt there is because of PVE die hards here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/796995
IGN:LeoNemaeus/ GroundSlamHero
"
MullaXul wrote:
This games pvp is baaaaarely even what you'd concider beta state. Sure the pvm keeps changing and getting balanced with newly fleshed out items/meta/areas etc.. But this pvp come on already. Im guilty of it as much as the next guy, I played it, theorycrafted and wasted my time until this point too. I invested my time and wasted tons of orbs to deal with the current state of the game. But think about it, this game as a whole changes bi-weekly and with it so does the meta of pvp to some degree. While the all too common 0 brain cell builds like RF/Puncture etc.. go relatively unchanged regardless of the game state. They have 0 legitimate answer (flasks and how they are handled currently are a joke, ya they are.) and degen damage vs regeneration is so heavily skewed that there is virtually 0 point in regenerating shit in pvp. Other things like shock/freeze/ignite/chaos resistence all so scarce or butcher your character just to deal with = straight shit. The pvp is fresh out of alpha and eventually going into some beta state when tournaments approach. A game that requires new item acquisition and tree changes bi-weekly plus still has limited to 0 answers to many of the abusable mechanics in pvp....is like chasing your tail. Its only feasible if you're heavily into RMTing, even if you're a nolifer you're dealing with the RNG side of things. My advice to anyone who isn't going to cry about this post. Stop worrying about this shit until the game is actually done. Right now you're better off getting levels/currency hording or just quitting til a better time. Trust me there is better shit to do then try to stick a circle into a square hole because the circle hole isn't even there yet.

man the real problem is that ggg is trolling us hardly. it's since 1 year that in every patch they say that will contain pvp uptdates and fixes, but this never happen. if they just said that for 2 years pvp will be this shit and untouched, i didnt even started to play this game.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
"
Peapodsp wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:

TLDR - i suck at pvp

I beat 99.9% of this games entire population with ease. 0 RMTing, legit build and no bull shit. Losing to some chump thats basically the equivalent to glitched auradin of diablo2 or farcast javazon with flash hack and auto aim (diablo had ways to actually counter trash builds, unlike this game) is laughable. If you think I care thats equally laughable. If you think you can beat me, thats more laughable. If you think pvp in its current state is filled with people that are good, thats hilarious too. There is a reason everyone is EA,Puncture,RF,EK+Molten shell and/or using a shield. Yea you guessed it...its free to play suffers limited to 0 true answers to it and can make the shittiest player look great. But on the other hand some truly good players had no choice but to go that route because its all that really works in pvp anyways. Again its currently pointless for anyone to beat themselves up over anything pvp related, its a joke and investing time/money/grinding toward it is asinine. You cant effectively play a game mode when its barely developed at all. Like trying to fix something thats broken without the proper tools to do so...subsequently wasting your time.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Feb 19, 2014, 6:21:16 PM
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by RoryC_GGG on Feb 20, 2014, 1:54:58 PM
"
I beat 99.9% of this games entire population with ease. 0 RMTing, legit build and no bull shit. Losing to some chump thats basically the equivalent to glitched auradin of diablo2 or farcast javazon with flash hack and auto aim (diablo had ways to actually counter trash builds, unlike this game) is laughable. If you think I care thats equally laughable. If you think you can beat me, thats more laughable. If you think pvp in its current state is filled with people that are good, thats hilarious too. There is a reason everyone is EA,Puncture,RF,EK+Molten shell and/or using a shield. Yea you guessed it...its free to play suffers limited to 0 true answers to it and can make the shittiest player look great. But on the other hand some truly good players had no choice but to go that route because its all that really works in pvp anyways. Again its currently pointless for anyone to beat themselves up over anything pvp related, its a joke and investing time/money/grinding toward it is asinine. You cant effectively play a game mode when its barely developed at all. Like trying to fix something thats broken without the proper tools to do so...subsequently wasting your time.

non legit build = anything that beats you loll
you're a sore loser man just stop posting this garbage
brb doesn't care
types paragraphs of butthurt crap
please remove your sig man you are the retarded one

- KING SHROOM
Last edited by LuffyTheGreatzz on Feb 19, 2014, 7:05:00 PM
why is everyone always listing the same stuff ? :(

my trapper is not in that list!!!

detonate dead >

waiting for standard i guess :)
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by RoryC_GGG on Feb 20, 2014, 1:57:03 PM
"
"
SVD wrote:
why is everyone always listing the same stuff ? :(

my trapper is not in that list!!!

detonate dead >

waiting for standard i guess :)

get ready to cry when u come to standard like the rest of these kids

im looking forward to !

i guess that kaom's heart helps but 10k es were no problem in domination :)
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by RoryC_GGG on Feb 20, 2014, 1:56:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info