Ever go "I should have gone to bed"?

Farming merciless ledge grinding some levels, half asleep doing this. I see someone selling Aurumvorax (sp?), I need one for my build so I offer 3 alc, guy says yes, I port to town, trade him 3 alc, receive my weapon, walk DIRECTLY to the vendor, vendor everything I have on me. Went towards the stash so you know, I could put away my precious newly acquired weapon... oh... right... should have gone to bed.

/sigh

Off to bed now.
Yes

At one point I was consistently staying up late and playing past when my eyes were half closing, hardcore of course, and on multiple mornings I woke up, having had a dream or dreams that I died/lost everything and not actually being able to remember if I did, and having to painstakingly boot up and load PoE, just to reassure myself before breakfast. ^_^

paid 2:1 chaos:chisel ratio. not the other way round.

oh i bought 60 of them chisels too.

rage quit rage sleep
@guy above me, wow you were robbed T_T

worst that happened to me was dying when i get sloppy reflexes
Last edited by romerolorenz on Feb 18, 2014, 12:49:23 AM
"
I need one for my build so I offer 3 alc, guy says yes, I port to town, trade him 3 alc, receive my weapon, walk DIRECTLY to the vendor, vendor everything I have on me. Went towards the stash so you know, I could put away my precious newly acquired weapon... oh... right... should have gone to bed.

My solution to prevent this kind of thing from ever happening was creating a few stashtabs called "(definition)CRAP", where after reaching a certain point of being tired, I put everything whilst ignoring all vendors, and visit the vendor cleaning those tabs up the next day...if I remember to.

My "I should have gone to bed" usually revolve around rolling some random quick one last solomap of the night with mods won't be much of a bother no matter how tired except if I get devourers in my map... then proceeding to press lightning warp instead of when I was supposed to curse some random lonely mob in the end of the map and OH HELLO BIG BLUE PACK OUT OF NOWHERE and then I can't sleep for a couple more hours atleast -.-
<^..^> - meow!
"
IndigoRaven wrote:
Yes

At one point I was consistently staying up late and playing past when my eyes were half closing, hardcore of course, and on multiple mornings I woke up, having had a dream or dreams that I died/lost everything and not actually being able to remember if I did, and having to painstakingly boot up and load PoE, just to reassure myself before breakfast. ^_^

Lol bro, this. i always have these quick flashes' of dieing and shit myself awake 9/10 times,

DAT EXP Loss enough to make you cry QQ, lucky i play sc
IGN: EviiLe
should've listened to scion

"go to bed, little nightmare"
Exalting several mid level rares worth less then an exalt while tired... instant regret.
I had one of those moments just yesterday.
I'm currently farming for jewellers to 6S some weapon. And after a long evening of farming decided to call it a day and trade up my acquired gems at the vendor. So, from transmutes to augments to alts, etc, all the way up to fusings, without thinking.

And then tried to apply those fusings to the item which still only has one socket and wondering why it won't apply said fusing.
And i did trade up all my jewellers to fusings, of course, so didn't even get the chance at being lucky. At least i've got a nice bunch of fusing for when i finally do get 6 sockets :D
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip" - Winston Churchill
"
BoswerLK wrote:
should've listened to scion

"go to bed, little nightmare"

When I saw the thread title I came in here to make this exact post, good job on beating me to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info