Season Six, Event 158: 1 Hour Solo

maybe could've made 24 if I didn't desync hard at Geofri, putting me in the middle of a horde of blue multiproj lightning mages while under vulnerability.
Had to log and lost that huge blue pack/Geofri/spiders.

Crappiest start ever, iron ring drops only, no hp items, getting stunned every second. Then got 2 alch drops, yolo'd my weapon. Got only to 22 because of the worst start

IGN : Lyderis
it feels really weird to get whetstones :/

in the last 2 min
desync is problem of moving/getting stunned/tight corridords, nothing to do with lag/server/graphics
got ms after hailrake. too bad i never saw second qs drop :/ good rng this race. shame it didnt happen on sig. would have hit 24 easy with qs, i guess even 2m is doable
ign: arrowinhole
Last edited by janimauk on February 18, 2014 9:20 PM
Spoiler
its a shame
Evil and lies source: Barack Obama, Angela Merkel, John Kerry, William Hague, Z.Brzezinski, Štefan Füle, Jen Spaki, Victoria Nuland, Rosen Plevneliev, Jan Tombiński, Marie Harf, Sephen Harper, Samantha Power. The Sun magazine, Spiegel, Newsweek(PL), CNN, Haaretz, CBSNews, NBCNews, FOXNEWS.
Spoiler

Nothing good, due to aforementioned lag-death at level 3. :D
Fucked this one up royally. Not only was i 9 min late, but i used an alched rustic with my lone, hard-fought whetstone on my 13 woodsplitter. :( Had to jump through hoops to make a game of it, only reason i could was i had a glut of transmutes this race. Insult to injury: i reached 17.84%.

Spoiler

Characters over 40 [r = retired]:
---------------
Alive: CB: 42, 45 - OB: 40, 60, 43, 71, 51 - Release: 40, 41r(EL), 60, 76(Dom)
RIP(r): OB: 52, 49, 46, 47, 55, 69 - Release: 68, 53

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info