Chaos Inoculation

There is a solution for stun lock problem.
Acrobatics + Phase Acrobatics + Crystal Skin.
Being squishy dodger is less fun than being ES abuser.
However, there are some procs from CI+A+PA+CS combo for some builds.

Summoners, wand users and bow users (i.e. persons who rarely receive direct hits) may find this combo more suitable.
Undirected skill abusers (like Spark due to its wall bounce) may find it more suitable too.
"
Mirror_Image wrote:
There is a solution for stun lock problem.
Acrobatics + Phase Acrobatics + Crystal Skin.
Being squishy dodger is less fun than being ES abuser.
However, there are some procs from CI+A+PA+CS combo for some builds.

Summoners, wand users and bow users (i.e. persons who rarely receive direct hits) may find this combo more suitable.
Undirected skill abusers (like Spark due to its wall bounce) may find it more suitable too.

Like running with only 1 life?
"
Acer99 wrote:
It still makes you immune to chaos damage and also allows you to put more passive points into intelligence and energy shield instead of having to put passives into life.

this makes no sense, its not like its converting your hp into shields. your just losing it, and gaining immunity to chaos damage.

if anything your restricting yourself by getting this spell, as thats 1 passive skill tree point down the drain to remove chaos damage and honestly, with the exception of warlord's mark, and viper strike in pvp, i haven't really cared for chaos damage at all,there isnt a huge number of things hitting me with it.
Last edited by SaitoAOG on Feb 5, 2013, 5:24:08 PM
"
Merkavah wrote:
"
GakuJiu wrote:
Does Eye of Chayula kill you instantly if you are CI?
The -20% HP segment to be exact.

Also interested in an answer for this question; Has anyone actually tried this?

Yes, literally hundreds of people tried did this Closed Beta. Chayula and Dream Fragments are the two go-to items for CI users.
IGN: Yeph

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info