0.10.0d Patch Deployed

"
Chris wrote:

Edit: 69850 peak players is the record so far.

Nice! Next milestone 75,000.

How's the Cash Shop sales since the pre-Open Beta rush?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
69850 peak players

Wow, no wonder there are issues! After all compared to the launch of several AAA products i have experienced over the past years you are doing a great job.
never trust ze germans!
my updater is stuck at 0.00% Speed: 0B/sec 0B of 7.75MB... i evne tryd to reboot and still same?
i got same thing wtf ?? ;p
Amazing work. Thanks so much.
your team is very impresive GGG :)

but my PoE doesn't want to update :(... when I start PoE, updater is checking resources and then start game, and for sure I can't start game due to old patch :(
Last edited by Azured2 on Jan 28, 2013, 6:47:25 AM
I gotta say, you guys are becoming my favorite company. The way you carefully crafted this game for what we want, not what you think we want *coughd3cough*, and the way you are Open with the community and keep communicating with us, is just amazing. When the servers go down, people don't get pissed, they're glad the game is getting smashed by so many players.

Riot Games better watch out, there's a new competitor in the scene, out to win our hearts.
Thanks!
"
hugorx wrote:
my updater is stuck at 0.00% Speed: 0B/sec 0B of 7.75MB... i evne tryd to reboot and still same?
"
Cesar_G wrote:
i got same thing wtf ?? ;p
"
Azured2 wrote:
...my PoE doesn't want to update :(... when I start PoE, updater is checking resources and then start game, and for sure I can't start game due to old patch :(

Same issue here - update stuck at 2.26% downloaded with no further progress.
Thanks alot for this patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info