Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal

Giggity
And to think, this isn't even Act 4. So fucking excited.

(but seriously, naked atziri poster please?)
I knew that global notice was fishy, yeah booooy. Flava Flave!
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
SSF since ~OB
First time viewing the forums: Does anyone post content or are all the pages filled with sycophantic tripe? such as "sweet, nice, very nice, very sweet, really sweet, really nice, really very sweet, really very nice, etc. and, of course "WOW" (world of warcraft, I think)."

The login message says that if you want to learn more about sotv, go to this area of the forum and all I see are pages filled with ... and no information.

So, where do I go if I want to find information about sotv (as the message advertised) without having to wade through pages and pages filled with no information.
"Share information to increase knowledge."
"... to distinguish Nature from Custom, or that which is established because it is right, from that which is right only because it is established." Samuel Johnson
Only thing I don't like for now is that the 'Final Boss' content will only be available through Maps apparently, and not by the addition of other sub-zones like it was for Dominus.

Would make more people want to engage in the completition of the whole expansion content imo if it was made part of what we already have instead of achieving it only by investment, trading and currency using.
Just like that!
Wonderful news! :)
"
SigmaBlack wrote:
Only thing I don't like for now is that the 'Final Boss' content will only be available through Maps apparently, and not by the addition of other sub-zones like it was for Dominus.

Would make more people want to engage in the completition of the whole expansion content imo if it was made part of what we already have instead of achieving it only by investment, trading and currency using.

It's not only available through maps, don't worry!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Feb 14, 2014, 1:27:36 AM
Oh! Then diggity, I already like it more than before :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info