[1.2.x] Blasting Cap Build - Flameblast / Summon Skeletons w/ videos / 中文翻譯 /

Hey guys, took a break after domination league ended. Re-upped the passive tree, since it broke during new league switch.

Been playing this char in standard, killing some time to new leagues start. Incredibly it's even more powerful then when I quit. Buffs to flameblast and ele nodes now, it's ridiculously strong.

I'm messing with some various secondary attacks, so keep your eye out for a version 2.0 of this build for the new leagues after invasion etc.
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgUAAnEEswUtBVsSaRRNFSAWbxccFy8Y2xmFGmwfAiFgJKoo-imlKk0qjSycLOktHzWSNsU22DbpPAU_J0CgQYdEq0WdRtdJG0p9SshOKlKvVa5VxlXWW69dxmBLZOdnoGwWbRluqnF5dO108Xqqeu-ApIIegseDOIPbh2WHdojxi4yPRo-ml4Wa4Jwtna6f36IApwitSq-3tQS18rc-uJPB880mznHPZdDQ2CTbC90N4XPjauQi6-7sVe0g73zwH_Pd-ej60vxL_MX-Cg==

EB Variant, drops a few AoE nodes and Path of the Warrior, gains a fair bit of life + regen. (only 2% lower than what you'd get by picking up Path of Warrior!)
Do u survive ele reflect maps, or is there any way to survive / be able to do them solo?
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
"
Shade444 wrote:
Do u survive ele reflect maps, or is there any way to survive / be able to do them solo?

Yeah, I don't actively seek ele reflect maps, but they're doable. Just control your stacks, don't go over 3. You really don't need to go past 3 regardless, even against bosses.
updated first post with a new video of this build one shotting Map Vaal, killing him in 2 seconds.
Last edited by Solishaw on Jun 11, 2014, 6:35:23 PM
Cleaned up and updated the passive tree link for more efficient hp and armor with minimal damage loss.
I like this build and am trying hard right now to get even a Searing Touch. How likely is it to get 5 Links with 10 fusings? :D

Anyway, why dont oyu use the Firestorm at all? You only use the CWDT Icewall in your items and videos.
"
Sha0Kahnn wrote:

Anyway, why dont oyu use the Firestorm at all? You only use the CWDT Icewall in your items and videos.

Firestorm autoproc'd on a second low level CWDT setup. It was decent but could be better. Literally as you were posting that comment I was in the middle of updating the guide and announcing how I dropped firestorm for a CWDT Summon Skeleton setup. It's way more efficient, only need a 4 link, 5 socket carcass, and quality on the gems isn't a necessity. So it cuts down on the build cost by alot.

CWDT Summon skellies procs a ton during maps, offering a nice meatshield to take some agro off you while trying to flameblast. Save and Pop your Vaal summon skeleton for boss fights. Awesome results.
Last edited by Solishaw on Jun 17, 2014, 10:05:49 PM

would you deem the Icewall necessary?
Last edited by Sha0Kahnn on Jun 18, 2014, 7:36:33 AM
Added new Map Boss montage of the latest version of this build.

Here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtDIbFt7UAM&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by Solishaw on Jun 20, 2014, 6:22:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info