Confessions of a noob

In closed beta I used an exalt on some thing very low level. Can't remember what, I just know I did it.

I sold a Albino Rhoa feather for a bunch of rare claws. That was like 3 weeks after I started. I asked in chat what it was. Some dude said it was for fishing and I said to myself "who wants to waste time fishing in this game" and offered to give it to the guy. He asked what weapon I was using and gave me the claws. I still kick myself in the ass for that one, since I haven't found another feather and am becoming obsessed with finding out if fishing is real
I found one Albino Rhoa feather on normal when I was level 10 or so. Destroyed it while I was in town because it seemed useless. Little did I know that I could probably sell it to someone like TheJedipimp who is obsessed with finding out if fishing is real.

I didn't know that items without quality could be improved, I thought they had to drop as "superior". Felt stupid when I found out...
Used my first gcp on a SA to see how much it would improve, was really disappointed with that +1% quality
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info