[2.0] SAM's 48K RoA/Split Arrow + Puncture/Evasion + Herald of Ash

Pretty decent build! :) Playing it actually on Rampage.
This is what I've got so far, changed some gear.
Spoiler

My question is, what should i focus to get next? 6L on the suit or a new bow / 6L bow?

Also, is this build Atziri viable?
"
vinisv25 wrote:
Hello! firstly, your build is awesome!
so, I am new to the game and I have a question, because im having issues regarding mana. what skill or gem do you use to never run out of mana? thanks!

As you can see, both my skills are linked to Blood Magic :D Mana for me is only used for Auras and nothing else, except very occasionally using a different manual casted curse.

"
Paratrax wrote:
Spoiler

My question is, what should i focus to get next? 6L on the suit or a new bow / 6L bow?

I personally don't think the suit is worth 6L as it's missing a very important stat, Life. Bow is decent and if you plan to hold on to that then 6L that instead :) Atziri? I've tried to farm the damn map pieces forever, but never ever completed the set. I've been meaning to go and attempt her but haven't gotten around to it yet :P
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
is vaal rain of arrows better ?
"
linkstatic wrote:
"
skyhinano wrote:
hello

for ur cwdt configuration

increased duration and increase area effect.your gems is lev 19
i suppose it doesnt work with ur cwdt???

CWDT works by triggering the gem. As Inc Dura and Inc AoE does not trigger anything, it works perfectly fine. In general, support gems are not bound by CWDT gem level :D

thx for ur reply.i love this build heheh.btw im still hhaing problem using blood rage.it sucks my blood.i still cant get the mechanism work for blood rage.already using life leech and bbm in roa.should i use blood dance? i saw there are ccorrupted blood dance with 14 leveled haste.which one should i buy?with the +1 level gem or 14 haste

btw i need to know how much is your critical strike chance percentage?

thanks man
"
skyhinano wrote:
"
linkstatic wrote:
"
skyhinano wrote:
hello

for ur cwdt configuration

increased duration and increase area effect.your gems is lev 19
i suppose it doesnt work with ur cwdt???

CWDT works by triggering the gem. As Inc Dura and Inc AoE does not trigger anything, it works perfectly fine. In general, support gems are not bound by CWDT gem level :D

thx for ur reply.i love this build heheh.btw im still hhaing problem using blood rage.it sucks my blood.i still cant get the mechanism work for blood rage.already using life leech and bbm in roa.should i use blood dance? i saw there are ccorrupted blood dance with 14 leveled haste.which one should i buy?with the +1 level gem or 14 haste

btw i need to know how much is your critical strike chance percentage?

thanks man

If you use Blood Rage, it is essential that you also use Blood Rage. With 4-6 Frenzy charges, you will regen 4-6% of your Max Life which counters the drain from Blood Rage. Do note that if your Chaos resist is low, Blood Rage will also do more damage to you.

Corrupted Blood Dance with Lvl 14 Haste? That would be great! Depends on what gems are on your boots. Many gems don't really make a difference going from 20 to 21.

"
vinisv25 wrote:
is vaal rain of arrows better ?

Unfortunately, Vall RoA, like other Vaal gems require charges you gain from killing enemies. Killing rooms full of mobs will be terribly slow with a single target skill like Puncture/Frenzy so it takes a lot of time to build up charges.
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
is alpha howl worth getting with this build?
"
linkstatic wrote:
"
vinisv25 wrote:
Hello! firstly, your build is awesome!
so, I am new to the game and I have a question, because im having issues regarding mana. what skill or gem do you use to never run out of mana? thanks!

As you can see, both my skills are linked to Blood Magic :D Mana for me is only used for Auras and nothing else, except very occasionally using a different manual casted curse.

"
Paratrax wrote:
Spoiler

I personally don't think the suit is worth 6L as it's missing a very important stat, Life. Bow is decent and if you plan to hold on to that then 6L that instead :) Atziri? I've tried to farm the damn map pieces forever, but never ever completed the set. I've been meaning to go and attempt her but haven't gotten around to it yet :P

First of all, thank you for the answer! :)
Idk why, but i though right the other way around. I thought about to stay on this suit and 6L it and honestly i though also that the bow is crap o_O and that I should aim to another one with higher pDPS and more crit chance.
Do you really think the suit isnt worth the 6L :/?
I'm a casual player, I dont have much currency for crafting one with 2000 evasion all res and life. I could only buy it and therefore i have no money. :c
Last edited by Paratrax on Aug 31, 2014, 7:21:15 PM
"
Paratrax wrote:

First of all, thank you for the answer! :)
Idk why, but i though right the other way around. I thought about to stay on this suit and 6L it and honestly i though also that the bow is crap o_O and that I should aim to another one with higher pDPS and more crit chance.
Do you really think the suit isnt worth the 6L :/?
I'm a casual player, I dont have much currency for crafting one with 2000 evasion all res and life. I could only buy it and therefore i have no money. :c

Actually, I would prefer until you got either a better bow or a chestpiece with Life before proceeding to 6L ^^ And regards to my crit chance you asked earlier, it's about 54% if I remember correctly :D
My Store! /108685
Thanks for the build! As you can see, I really don't post, but then again, i'm new to this.

Question: just got my first character over 66, and i'm finding I die a lot. I've had to tweak the hell out of my gear just to get my resists and attributes high enough to equip some of the skills needed, and to get to my resist cap. (the question is) How do i get more durable?

I've only got 4 links so far - I had a 5 link bow a while ago, but upgraded to a much better one. I'm also using the carnage heart (which definitely hurts the life pool, i'm at 2400 with it on) since i don't really know where to put the blood magic. I die like a lemming with it on, even with leech.

My guess is that I need to find higher life on gear, or better gear, but as a relatively new player, in the last "year" i've seen exactly one exalt drop, and i've traded what chaos I have for the bow and the armor. I'm not broke, but i've got about 4 exalts worth of currency, and standard is far from cheap these days.

Is it just a matter of grinding up to higher levels in some of the lower zones or should I lose the focus on resists and abilities, drop the blue gems and just get as much evasion and life as I can?

Thanks for listening. I'd not bother anyone with this, but global is a nightmare for answers, and i'm starting to get frustratingly close to quitting.

Cheers all for the awesome posts!
@P1mento

I can probably help you out there :) I have tonnes of random stuff I have no use for, so if you are ever on I can pass them to you :)

My Store! /108685

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info