please nerf RF

"
MullaXul wrote:
"
sorry i don't play kids that crys all day after losing

poe 101 : abuse rf think hes bad ass make new shit build and can say anything such as "melt you"

lol funny kid

No PoE 101 is as follows.

-If you're shit by yourself, start a 2v2 and bring along a RF partner.
-Blow job as many people as you can subsequently eventually getting your own pea brain minions who think you're good, when you're just straight ass.
-Take block chance
-RMT
-Be a dumbass
-Watch Idiocracy the movie and think thats not you, when it really is.
-Look for that 0 effort "win button" build so your micro penis complex is atleast in a virtual land no longer a problem.

hahaha +1 rf so bad

btw are you the guy that lose to hoadang who copy your builds cyclone? how can you let a copycat beat your original build? thats kinda shameful maybe you gotta buy better items man good luck in the future :D
"
MullaXul wrote:
"

poe 101 : abuse rf think hes bad ass make new shit build and can say anything such as "melt you"

lol funny kid

-Blow job as many people as you can subsequently eventually getting your own pea brain minions who think you're good, when you're just straight ass.
-Take block chance
-RMT
-Be a dumbass
-Look for that 0 effort "win button" build so your micro penis complex is atleast in a virtual land no longer a problem.

lol 2h kaom is best build. idk why you complain about people who want to use their own gear. take off your sig makes you look absolutely pathethic.. shaming a player because he wrecks you constantly? 0 honor
See

"Blow job as many people as you can subsequently eventually getting your own pea brain minions who think you're good, when you're just straight ass."

Plus, I don't expect idiots to understand much anyways. I haven't lost to cyclone either. I lost to him teleport walking across the screen, never actually being on mine and puncturing+heavy striking me from who knows where. Til I just said, hey....why am I wasting my time versus this laggy piece of shit try hard in the first place? See kids, I know you like to gobble up shit sandwich's but I tell it how it actually happens.

Oh btw, fact I know so many people have lost sleep and wasted who knows how much money just to get on my level. Is a win for me no matter how you look at it. Keep spending money, I'll keep playing my game and you play yours. My investment = Being good / Yours = $$$ and a few copy and pasted ideas... result? Still ass....oh damn better swipe that card again.

Also, factual scores between the 2 of us from him starting pvp til today. Likely around 9999999999 - 10? In my favor. Id say realisticly he was on my screen for maybe 1 of those, he has some reach with that 2h sword man...really wish my tree was that well made. I can't seem to get enough +2 range nodes to hit someone and I can't find that teleport walk gem. Maybe one day, til then im just a scrub magic finder that influenced no one.

Not even about me tbh, all the good PvP'rs have or will have mini try hard followers eventually. That blindly float around talking trash and being shit stains on PoE.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Feb 12, 2014, 4:56:31 PM
"
BlackDemonz wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:
"

lol funny kid

-Take block chance
-RMT
-Be a dumbass

lol 2h kaom is best build. idk why you complain about people who want to use their own gear. take off your sig makes you look absolutely pathethic.. shaming a player because he wrecks you constantly? 0 honor

i got a koam legacy saving for jins 2h sword so if i use these 2 item it counts as a copy?

i saw many player with this items and they are bad no sure why there are so many crys about this 2h koam combo its common right?
"
"
MullaXul wrote:
"

lol funny kid

-Take block chance
-RMT
-Be a dumbass

hahaha +1 rf so bad

btw are you the guy that lose to hoadang who copy your builds cyclone? how can you let a copycat beat your original build? thats kinda shameful maybe you gotta buy better items man good luck in the future :D

Hoadang didnt copy mulla's build, instead he made his own build. And he has beaten mulla many times so easily. He can beat 1h , 2h, trapper with only one char, so mulla is far less talented in pvp.
Last edited by Ultrakiller on Feb 12, 2014, 5:04:17 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
See

"Blow job as many people as you can subsequently eventually getting your own pea brain minions who think you're good, when you're just straight ass."

Plus, I don't expect idiots to understand much anyways. I haven't lost to cyclone either. I lost to him teleport walking across the screen, never actually being on mine and puncturing+heavy striking me from who knows where. Til I just said, hey....why am I wasting my time versus this laggy piece of shit try hard in the first place? See kids, I know you like to gobble up shit sandwich's but I tell it how it actually happens.

Oh btw, fact I know so many people have lost sleep and wasted who knows how much money just to get on my level. Is a win for me no matter how you look at it. Keep spending money, I'll keep playing my game and you play yours. My investment = Being good / Yours = $$$ and a few copy and pasted ideas... result? Still ass....oh damn better swipe that card again.

Also, factual scores between the 2 of us from him starting pvp til today. Likely around 9999999999 - 10? In my favor. Id say realisticly he was on my screen for maybe 1 of those, he has some reach with that 2h sword man...really wish my tree was that well made. I can't seem to get enough +2 range nodes to hit someone and I can't find that teleport walk gem. Maybe one day, til then im just a scrub magic finder that influenced no one.

Not even about me tbh, all the good PvP'rs have or will have mini try hard followers eventually. That blindly float around talking trash and being shit stains on PoE.

i heard you are the best pvp meelee so its a good thing he copy you bring you down with better item but for you to blame on someone constantly after losing to better gear/item/build or whatever is like a kid who dosnt know how to grow up and accept reality simple as that

if he beat you and copy your build you can do the same buy urself some nice item and revenge if you can't afford it then maybe you need to accept that he is better and don't pvp him or try a new game that require less RMT

example : castablanca has the best item in the game people told me he still lose to noobs so not sure why you have to cry so hard and that signature of your is lol make you sound desperate trying to proof that your'e still the best which you are not anymore

How did this thread change from hating on RF, to hating on Google / HaoDang? Well, I guess some people just can't help hoarding the attention, while finding every single chance in any PvP thread to hate on whoever beats him.

"
97 ganDaoH -My tryhard char. I nut hugged some guy, RMT'ing and lost sleep til I was able to mimic him. Then found like minded nut huggers that nut hugged me. Til we were all the same as the original guy I nut hugged. Loss after loss = more RMTing and denial.

Funny when in fact Mulla's the 1 who lost sleep, constantly updating forum signature, in-game status, facebook status, twitter etc, coz he just can't get his mind off losing to someone who "copied" his build. And by copy, he literally means Google seeing him use 2h sword, n uses 2h sword himself. By that definition, every 2h sword user out there "copied" Mulla = logic fail. The only reasonable Mulla's accusation of Google copying him would be, if he were to send Google his tree, along with his gear and gem setup. But no, Google just switched to 2h sword becoz 1h had too many weaknesses(RF, traps), made his own tree through days of testing with ppl(many players can stand witness for this).

Also, assuming Google did "copy" Mulla 100%, tree, gear, gems, everything. This means all factors are constant, and it just comes down to skill. Yet Mulla still loses, isn't that saying something?

So copy or not, Mulla is owning himself with his own words here. That, plus all the excuses about desyncing, lag, typing (seriously, who accepts a duel goes into arena and.. types?), just shows how much of a sore loser he actually is. Yeah, a sore loser, that's probably the only thing "original" about him, no one can copy that ;)
IGN: KevShienZ

#1 564pDPS Crit Jeweled Foil Sword: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/737212
#1 Crown of Eyes DPS Amulet Mirror Service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/737212
#1 Crit-Leech Legacy Mod Amulet: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/737212
"
MullaXul wrote:
"

lol funny kid

-Take block chance
-RMT
-Be a dumbass

I dont understand why you ever even dare to call someone who uses 2H kaom a copy of "yours"
Honestly? when I got my kaom, I have already known if I want 6L, I need to use 2H. There is no other option.
It is just a common sense.
And you trash-talk whoever beats you with 2H kaom, calling them copycat.
It is unnecessary to be honest with you.
What you are doing will only make everyone hates you.

۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Quality Stuff Center (QSC)۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/800000

All high end stuff for the best price!
"
"
MullaXul wrote:
See

i heard you are the best pvp meelee so its a good thing he copy you bring you down with better item but for you to blame on someone constantly after losing to better gear/item/build or whatever is like a kid who dosnt know how to grow up and accept reality simple as that

if he beat you and copy your build you can do the same buy urself some nice item and revenge if you can't afford it then maybe you need to accept that he is better and don't pvp him or try a new game that require less RMT

example : castablanca has the best item in the game people told me he still lose to noobs so not sure why you have to cry so hard and that signature of your is lol make you sound desperate trying to proof that your'e still the best which you are not anymore

Why u choose to believe the hearsay, rather than try it urself? U can pvp with hoadang, then u will know that hoadang is using his own build and making full use of gems and his gear, thats the gift. Cause all gems and gear are accessible for a end-game ppl, and he can use them in a better way than mulla.
In this game there is not a single build can be called original.
Only the game designers can be called original because they are the ones who made everything in this game.
We as the players are the ones to discover them, we are not the ones who "created" them.
You dont even own the copy-right of anything.
You are just one of us who plays the game.
You really should not call anyone copycat otherwise someone who takes it serious could sue you for false accusation.
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Quality Stuff Center (QSC)۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/800000

All high end stuff for the best price!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info