ItIsReal wrote:
where can i find a party for this? My ingame name is MyNumberIs

YOLO go solo.
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Full-clear Prizes:

Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points

Definitely going for this!
Man. 3rd/4th templar solo at 43 minutes, get vaporized by a diamond totem. Stupid, stupid, stupid me.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Last edited by TheTenthDoc on Feb 13, 2014, 3:50:51 PM
0/10. Would not do again. Complete shit league.
"
0/10. Would not do again. Complete shit league.

10/10 :D was incredibly fun. reached lvl 6 after dying twice with 2 other chars but that's ok.
ez solo.
ign @ZyntaxError
Really hated the race at the start but then realized the start is the hardest part. Best strategy is to get a bow or wand and autoattack down hillock. After that go for any regen nodes/coral and it should be much easier(although still very difficult).

It was crazy fun when I joined a full group. I advise everyone join a random group like I did. By the time we got to ledge only 2 of us remained. Always watch out for detonate totem since it is by far the biggest danger.

10/10 would run again.
Spoiler
rip L2

L8
account number 2
Last edited by unsane2 on Feb 13, 2014, 4:12:41 PM
nothing worse than starting as a templar, luckily a wand dropped just as I was surrounded by totems and couldn't progress with melee anymore. level 4 was enough for 13th templar in the end. yeah melee chars are really hard but chances are higher to get in the top 20.

Last edited by merchantmudcrab on Feb 13, 2014, 4:18:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info