[Release] Path of Exile Item Info Script - Affix Breakdown and More (Version 1.8.6)

"
CptQaoz wrote:
"
Portent wrote:
"
CptQaoz wrote:
Hey guys. So the cript is working perfectly for me. But i cant fogure out how to change the hotkey from CTRL+C to another one. I would prefer the " ^ " key. On my german keyboard its left of the 1 and above the tab key.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Also i dont know how to open the settings GUI, when i run the AHK file as administrator nothing opens, but the script is working ingame.

I'm fairly certain you can't change it, since it's not actually a hotkey -- Path has a function built in where if you ctrl+C an item it gives you a statblock, the script pulls that info from the clipboard and runs it through the database, etc. As to whether the ctrl+C comes from the game files or just re-purposes the OS copy-paste shortcut, you'd have to ask someone with more detailed knowledge.

Thank you.

That makes sense since i noticed today that i cannot ctrl+c any text in PoE with the script active. Just try it, type something, copy it and try to paste - nothing will happen. So your assumption totally makes sense for me.

And i dont use the hotkey that often so i will get used to ctrl+c :)

If you want to remap Ctrl+C to other key, you can add the following line at the end of the script file:

F1::^c ; now pressing F1 is the same as Ctrl+C, you can substitute F1 to other key

Since ^ in Autohotkey equals to Control key, so I don't know if ^::^c will work, please report back if it does.
Moreover, in order to use remapped key in the script, you need to run the script as administrator by right-clicking the script file and choose Run as administrator

For more information about key remapping, please see http://ahkscript.org/docs/misc/Remap.htm
Last edited by loklok on Oct 28, 2015, 11:52:20 PM
Hi Guys,

it seems like i make something wrong.

If i press ctrl+c the window open for 1ms and close again.
Sometimes it dosent appear.
I dont get a error or something.
Game run as windowed or windowed fullscreen, dont make a differenz.
AutoHotkey runs as Administrator.
Antivirus is no problem, i´ve disabled to test it.
Restart / reload of script, AutoHotkey and PoE is done, nothing changed.
Tryed out Unicode 64-bit and 32-bit, nothing changed.
PoE Info Version is the newest 1.8.6
AutoHotkey Version is the newest aswell 1.1.22.7

Would be nice if someone can help me.

Greetings
"
loklok wrote:

If you want to remap Ctrl+C to other key, you can add the following line at the end of the script file:

F1::^c ; now pressing F1 is the same as Ctrl+C, you can substitute F1 to other key

Since ^ in Autohotkey equals to Control key, so I don't know if ^::^c will work, please report back if it does.
Moreover, in order to use remapped key in the script, you need to run the script as administrator by right-clicking the script file and choose Run as administrator

Thank you so much!

It worked with both keys for me, so remapping to ^ is possible. Pretty weird fact (which doesnt bother me personally): doing this i cant use the ^ key out of game as long as the script is active, while i can use the ctrl+c function out of game.

Last edited by CptQaoz on Oct 29, 2015, 3:12:23 PM
"
CptQaoz wrote:
"
loklok wrote:

Thank you so much!

It worked with both keys for me, so remapping to ^ is possible. Pretty weird fact (which doesnt bother me personally): doing this i cant use the ^ key out of game as long as the script is active, while i can use the ctrl+c function out of game.

The end of my script looks like this:

; ############ ADD YOUR OWN MACROS HERE #############
#IfWinActive Path of Exile ahk_class Direct3DWindowClass ahk_exe PathOfExile.exe
{
F5::Send {Enter}/remaining{Enter}
F9::Send {Enter}/hideout{Enter}
F10::Send {Enter}/global 5055{Enter}
} ;*/

The #IfWinActive part makes sure that POE has to be the active window for the the commands to work. Solves the problem you are talking about.
IGN: Bahnzo <--- that should find me.
PoE Item Info Script: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1463814
Last edited by Bahnzo on Oct 29, 2015, 5:32:22 PM
"
Bahnzo wrote:
"
CptQaoz wrote:
"
loklok wrote:

Thank you so much!

The end of my script looks like this:

; ############ ADD YOUR OWN MACROS HERE #############
#IfWinActive Path of Exile ahk_class Direct3DWindowClass ahk_exe PathOfExile.exe
{
F5::Send {Enter}/remaining{Enter}
F9::Send {Enter}/hideout{Enter}
F10::Send {Enter}/global 5055{Enter}
} ;*/

The #IfWinActive part makes sure that POE has to be the active window for the the commands to work. Solves the problem you are talking about.

Haha, thanks a lot man! I am blind :P

And i will copy those other commands of you :D

Btw, the script doesnt show affix tiers on blue items for me. Or am i missing something again?
Last edited by CptQaoz on Oct 29, 2015, 5:56:28 PM
"
CptQaoz wrote:

Btw, the script doesnt show affix tiers on blue items for me. Or am i missing something again?

It never has AFAIK. What I do is in the settings, check Show affix max possible (I think) and you at least see what the max is and should give a good idea where your affix stands.
Hello, i just started playing this game and tried to use this script for it but it doesn't work properly for me, when i pres Ctrl+C the popup stays up only like 1/10 of a second. Anyone know how to make it work?
Last edited by Tyundald on Oct 31, 2015, 6:31:23 AM
New Release:
https://github.com/Bahnzo/POE-ItemInfo/releases/tag/1.9.4

=================================
Fixes for base item level: sirmanky
Added code at very end of script giving examples of quick key
combinations to add some easy macros.

This will probably be the last release on this thread. It's time for a new thread to deal with all the "when i pres Ctrl+C the popup stays up only like 1/10 of a second. Anyone know how to make it work?" posts.

As always, thanks for the bug fixes guys.
"
Bahnzo wrote:
New Release:
https://github.com/Bahnzo/POE-ItemInfo/releases/tag/1.9.4

=================================
Fixes for base item level: sirmanky
Added code at very end of script giving examples of quick key
combinations to add some easy macros.

This will probably be the last release on this thread. It's time for a new thread to deal with all the "when i pres Ctrl+C the popup stays up only like 1/10 of a second. Anyone know how to make it work?" posts.

As always, thanks for the bug fixes guys.

Thank you very much for your help, if i'll ever meet you IRL i'll get u drunk :) .
New thread created. Unless hazydoc returns and retakes ownership, let's move all discussion there.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1463814

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info