[Release] Path of Exile Item Info Script - Affix Breakdown and More (Version 1.8.6)

"
hazydoc wrote:
"
Bahnzo wrote:
Hopefully this is still being updated, it's a great tool, but hazydoc (the writer?) hasn't logged into POE since early May, so I'm worried it's being abandoned.

I'm still around :)

I just couldn't devote any time to PoE at all because of my C.S. studies - exam time and all - because as you may know once you start getting into PoE again it's pretty much over with finding the proper balance between studies and playing PoE and coding the script.

I have another exam tomorrow but after that I have the weekend or so that I can devote to taking a look at the most glaring issues. As you can see from the github issues tracker a few brave users have been forthcoming with patches which I will take a look at and then see what needs changing on top of that.

The number one issue I would like fix is the issue that needs the "compile script to run it" workaround. As you may know I do not want to distribute my script pre-compiled (so that it can be easily scanned to make sure it's not doing something shady).
This will likely require me to look into Win API calls like SendMessage and what was changed from a security standpoint so that setting a fixed font via SendMessage (to make stuff line up properly) is no longer possible without pre-compiling to an .exe.

The number two issue that needs fixing is essential updates for The Awakening of course.

(btw, if you are a contributor and reading this: thank you! <3 - you will be added to contributors list for the about dialog ofc :))

hopefully your exams worked :)

ty for the awesome work so far!! (and the upcoming ;) )

greets!
What is wrong? Looks like I have a wrong font?

This started after I booted my computer, Windows 8.1

Last edited by Lowlife555 on Aug 5, 2015, 4:31:03 AM
"
AmazingBlee wrote:
Although there's no update for the new version, I really love this script, it helps me a lot!

BTW, can I reorder a key instead of "ctrl+c", sucn as F2.

Sort of (it's actually a remap), but you'll need to add it yourself. If you want to change to anything else other than F2, you'll need to know the control characters that Autohotkey uses, for this see http://ahkscript.org/docs/misc/Remap.htm for a detailed explanation.

There's a section at the bottom of the script (POE-ItemInfo.ahk) for your own macros; under this, if you want to remap CTRL-C to F2, add the following lines:-

Spoiler
#IfWinActive Path of Exile
{
F2::^c
}

Last edited by Aurora101 on Aug 5, 2015, 6:41:25 PM
Hi all, please correct me if I am wrong.

Firstly, I download ancient AHK.

Secondly, I download the data files from: https://github.com/andreberg/PoE-Item-Info/issues/3

Thirdly, go to this post to fix the bug: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438/page/64#p10807110

Or, I just simply download this file. This file is up to date and all bug fixed? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105519679/PoE-Item-Info-Maraketh-and-Pre-v2-Uniques-Update.7z

Thanks in advance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Finally I can run the script. But I encounter some problems. Hope someone can give me a hand, thanks.

1) Please refer to the 1st screenshot:

Adds 20-40 Physical Damage 18-42 "2-68" T4 P
27% increased Attack Speed 26-27 "6-27" T1 S
+10 Accuracy Rating 5-15 "5-400" T9 S

I don't know the meaning of the second number "2-68", "6-27", "5-400" stand for?

2) Please refer to the 2nd screenshot:

I found problem in Add XX-XX elemental damage, why there is n/a?

Adds 10-15 Fire Damage n/a 1-72 T0 P

Adds 5-136 Lightning Damage n/a 1-115 T0 P

3) Finally, I want to have a big screen to show the affix, how to make it?

Really really thanks.

Last edited by dukilupp on Aug 6, 2015, 11:59:13 AM
Any one could give me a hand? Thanks a lot.
Nice script! Im using it regularly and I found an error : Most values for +% ele damage on Amulets and Rings are not displayed correctly at its Tier lvl! That also applies for phys damage and life on Rings and Amulets.
There are some more cases where the Max tier isnt showed properly but in any other case it's a great script!

Here is an example :

Spoiler

IfInString, A_LoopField, increased Fire Damage
{
NumSuffixes += 1
ValueRange := LookupAffixData("data\IncrFireDamage.txt", ItemLevel, CurrValue, "", CurrTier)
AppendAffixInfo(MakeAffixDetailLine(A_LoopField, "Suffix", ValueRange, CurrTier), A_Index)
Continue
}

The script isnt checking the ItemSubType for Rings and Amulets. It should look more like this :

Spoiler

{
If (ItemSubType == "Ring" or ItemSubType == "Amulet")
{
ValueRange := LookupAffixData("data\IncFireDamage_AmuletsAndRings.txt", ItemLevel, CurrValue, "", CurrTier)
}
Else
{
NumSuffixes += 1
ValueRange := LookupAffixData("data\IncrFireDamage.txt", ItemLevel, CurrValue, "", CurrTier)
}
AppendAffixInfo(MakeAffixDetailLine(A_LoopField, "Suffix", ValueRange, CurrTier), A_Index)
Continue
}

If anyone else get bothered by that mistake, just edit the script (starting around ln. 2474), add another If case for checking the Item for its type and add a .txt into the data folder. Should fix it but havent tested it yet.
Last edited by Fleshrocket on Aug 6, 2015, 9:53:17 PM
"
Fleshrocket wrote:
Nice script! Im using it regularly and I found an error : Most values for +% ele damage on Amulets and Rings are not displayed correctly at its Tier lvl! That also applies for phys damage and life on Rings and Amulets.
There are some more cases where the Max tier isnt showed properly but in any other case it's a great script!

Here is an example :

Spoiler

{
NumSuffixes += 1
Continue
}

The script isnt checking the ItemSubType for Rings and Amulets. It should look more like this :

Spoiler

{
If (ItemSubType == "Ring" or ItemSubType == "Amulet")
{
ValueRange := LookupAffixData("data\IncFireDamage_AmuletsAndRings.txt", ItemLevel, CurrValue, "", CurrTier)
}
Else
{
NumSuffixes += 1
}
Continue
}

If anyone else get bothered by that mistake, just edit the script (starting around ln. 2474), add another If case for checking the Item for its type and add a .txt into the data folder. Should fix it but havent tested it yet.

Thanks, I will try it.
"
dukilupp wrote:

Secondly, I download the data files from: https://github.com/andreberg/PoE-Item-Info/issues/3

Thirdly, go to this post to fix the bug: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438/page/64#p10807110

Or, I just simply download this file. This file is up to date and all bug fixed? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105519679/PoE-Item-Info-Maraketh-and-Pre-v2-Uniques-Update.7z

Thanks in advance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Finally I can run the script. But I encounter some problems. Hope someone can give me a hand, thanks.

Spoiler

I don't know the meaning of the second number "2-68", "6-27", "5-400" stand for?

Spoiler

Really really thanks.

Here are your answers :
1 : The numbers are the value of the max Tier, first digit is the lower range, second the higher range.
2 : The script isn't fetching the current items tier ranges correctly, the code has to be checked for the error and i don't have a solution for you

3 : Go to your Poe item info Folder. Find a File named "config.ini" and rightclick it. Select "open with ..." and choose your texteditor (e.g. Notepad) Now hit CTRL+H and search for CompactDoubleRanges=1 and replace it with CompactDoubleRanges=0. Next value you have to find is ValueRangeFieldWidth=8, change it to ValueRangeFieldWidth=16 (Im not sure if it was 8, changed it and the documentary on this config doesnt show the default value!!!)
Same goes for MirrorLineFieldWidth=18, change it to MirrorLineFieldWidth=48
Now close your Poe item Info script and start it again to load the new values. Save the changes. This should fix the truncated effect on your screen while showing a long version of the Tier ranges.
Last edited by Fleshrocket on Aug 6, 2015, 11:56:57 PM
"
Fleshrocket wrote:
"
dukilupp wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Really really thanks.

Here are your answers :
1 : The numbers are the value of the max Tier, first digit is the lower range, second the higher range.
2 : The script isn't fetching the current items tier ranges correctly, the code has to be checked for the error and i don't have a solution for you

3 : Go to your Poe item info Folder. Find a File named "config.ini" and rightclick it. Select "open with ..." and choose your texteditor (e.g. Notepad) Now hit CTRL+H and search for CompactDoubleRanges=1 and replace it with CompactDoubleRanges=0. Next value you have to find is ValueRangeFieldWidth=8, change it to ValueRangeFieldWidth=16 (Im not sure if it was 8, changed it and the documentary on this config doesnt show the default value!!!)
Same goes for MirrorLineFieldWidth=18, change it to MirrorLineFieldWidth=48
Now close your Poe item Info script and start it again to load the new values. This should fix the truncated effect on your screen while showing a long version of the Tier ranges.

Thank you so much!
I saw the upgrade was still a bit out of date, so I took it on myself to go through poedb.tw/us and import the changes I noticed.

That said some of the text names can be confusing and there are definitely still some things missing that don't match up I also skipped all of the stun ones (not hybrid just the normal stun ones like StunRecovery_Armour, etc) since I doubt anyone will care about them.

I may have to sweep over it again to see what I changed and double check it, but any changes I added in I did so by importing and formatting text from poedb.tw/us so they should be accurate.

The whole thing would probably be easier if there were a program to scrape and reformat from something like poedb.tw/us or data mining itself, would probably be useful for keeping it up to date.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8SdQ28LEu0EcUlwZThNT1FXSW8/view?usp=sharing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info