[Release] Path of Exile Item Info Script - Affix Breakdown and More (Version 1.8.6)

This script just keeps getting better and better.

I am glad you are back hazydoc, this script is awesome. I stopped using it a while ago because it showed a lot of wrong information and was misleading me a lot so I decided to just check stuff manually instead. I am ready to use the script again :)
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
[please remove, double post]
Last edited by restoutlife on Jan 4, 2015, 4:49:50 AM
[UPDATE] Some mini-fix again from my last update(sorry my bad, I swear I didn't see these stuff from that last update)
1/04/2015
Fixed Windripper's values for its added lightning(sorry, my bad!)
Fixed Reaper's Pursuit's wrong implicit values
Fixed Pyre's Implicit values not separated from the item mods
Now using hazydoc's 1.7.7 current official version

Spoiler
"
restoutlife wrote:
"
restoutlife wrote:
To anyone subscribing to this post, please refer to the last page of this forum thread for latest bumps and updates from me. Thanks!

@Hazydoc, Thanks for the latest update, that settings GUI works real nice. Also thanks for adding these small updates from me, really appreciate sharing these stuff.

For now, here's an update for all the new uniques from the Forsaken Masters expansion.
UPDATE: Now using Hazydoc's 1.7.7 official update as a base!

Now merged with the official current version 1.7.7So people are asking, what's new on this unofficial version of PoEItemInfo. Most new stuff here are the some new descriptions/mini-guides for the unique maps, unique item description reworks and of course, updated uniques from latest versions and a few fixes in this forum thread combined into one single download. Now merged with the official current version 1.7.7

Changelog
Spoiler

"

[UPDATE]
1/04/2015
Fixed Windripper's values for its added lightning(sorry, my bad!)
Fixed Reaper's Pursuit's wrong implicit values
Fixed Pyre's Implicit
Now using hazydoc's 1.7.7
12/31/2014
Now using Hazydoc's 1.7.6 official update as a base!
Major Changes on Implicits in unique items to show properly instead of some range values for the item itself
Removed Armour/Eva/Phys Dmg/Elem Dmg/etc. ranges showing in implicits on unique items instead of proper implicits
Added ALL the unique item balance changes from patch version 1.3 of which I forgot to include on the previous patches
Windripper item info reworked
Infractem values fixed
And a whole lot more bugfixes on unique items

12/23/2014
Minor Update regarding the mod "increased Stun Duration on Enemies" not showing in tool info.
12/19/2014
Added new uniques from 1.3 patch
Added a few fixes by Hixxie http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438/page/39#p9415259
Added + to gem socket and stun recovery fix by bouncynemoss http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438/page/40#p9492251
11/06/2014
Looks like I forgot to add the two other uniques from 1.2.4 which are Sentari's Answer and Demigod's Eye. Added them now.
11/03/2014
Added new uniques from 1.2.3 and 1.2.4
Added unique maps' description when you check their infos.
All unique maps added as well as the new demigod race item.

================================================
Updated the Uniques list as well as added specific league only drop tags
such as 'Voideye' from Ambush league and 'Shadows and Dust' from Rampage League.

I also updated the values for Chin Sol, Infractem and many more from
the Forsaken Masters expansion of Path of Exile.

If there are errors in the values of the unique items, please do
email me at facelockmo@yahoo.com
OR see me ingame at Garena Path of Exile:
Add me in Garena Plus: RestOutLife(Please do attach message when adding me)
or add me in-game social tab and type in one of these characters:
VanquishTheLight, DominicaLaurent, ProjectDominusA, Lescius, Meetra to add me ingame.

Existing issues(as I believe) are some rare affix mods, tier levels on magic items, values
for quality on Armours(since Forsaken Masters expansion
featured a different system for Qualities in Armours) a couple of uniques
which has poor arrangement or orientation of the values

URL(Hosted via mediafire):

Bonus Pic
PoE Item Info for Dummies:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Last edited by restoutlife on Jan 4, 2015, 4:55:15 AM
1.7.8 is out! Changes:

"
- Fix for some combinations of settings not working properly.
- Fix for some maps displaying a dangling tier line.
- Better font handling (setting font size no longer requires a restart).
- Settings that have child settings now change their enabled state immediately.
- Flasks are now parsed separately making it faster to parse flasks.
- Hardcoded minimum required AHK version is now 1.1+
- Script saved as ANSI encoding again to improve AHK compatibility.

EDIT:

1.7.9 is out! Changes:

"
- Fix for the "Tier relative to item level" setting not working properly (now on by default).
- Fix for some crafted affixes not being recognized.
- Fix for mirrored items not being parsed properly.
- Fix for "Mark high number of links as valuable" setting not working correctly.
- Correct formatting of data entries for some Uniques.
- Add Atziri's Splendour to Uniques data.
PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438 | IGN: Sadou
Last edited by hazydoc on Jan 4, 2015, 10:35:25 PM
Looks like the most recent version was commit with a small error.

Missing quotations around the question mark in line 201, works after I put in the other one. The line in question is:

AffixDetailEllipsis := "?
IGN: ThisIsAReallyBadIdea
Last edited by KingOfTheWild on Jan 5, 2015, 3:43:03 PM
"
KingOfTheWild wrote:
Looks like the most recent version was commit with a small error.

Missing quotations around the question mark in line 201, works after I put in the other one. The line in question is:

AffixDetailEllipsis := "?

Which Editor are you using to display the script?

The ? should be an ellipsis character "…" so depending on how your editor interprets the script's file encoding the ellipsis character might show as a question mark and if your editor cannot display wide characters it might gobble up the missing quotation mark as well.

If your editor supports it, try changing the interpreted file encoding setting to ANSI or Unicode (both should work).

I just checked with the latest version I am about to release in EditPlus 3, Notepad, and Scite4AutoHotkey and they all display the AffixDetailEllipsis line correctly.

EDIT: 1.8.0 is out! Changes:

"
Fix for unique maps not showing affixes.
Fix for "Compact double ranges" setting not working on some uniques.
Add helpful tool tips to the settings dialog.
PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

Last edited by hazydoc on Jan 5, 2015, 8:42:10 PM
I can't run the script, it just says

so sad to that.
what can i do?

ty for great script.
IGN : NamuHangru (lvl 100)
IGN : Namu_Hangru (lvl 100)

Crit Physical MF Archer
iir 253 & iiq 103
"

so sad to that.
what can i do?

ty for great script.

What AHK version are you using?

As a quick fix: open the script in a Unicode capable editor (Notepad.exe should do) and save as file encoding Unicode. Alternatively, you can just change the ellipsis character in the line
"
AffixDetailEllipsis := "…"
to for example three dot characters as in
"
AffixDetailEllipsis := "..."

I am pretty sure this happens because I changed the file encoding again a few versions back but I am puzzled as to why there should be an error since I have 4 different AutoHotkey versions installed and I test the script with each and every one of them. I usually test the script against AHK ANSI, AHK Unicode 32-bit and AHK Unicode 64-bit, AHK Classic (v1.0).

AHK Classic just doesn't work anymore but that is not due to file encoding but rather AHK features used but the others should work fine.

I can change the file encoding back to Unicode of course but in theory AHK Unicode should read AHK ANSI scripts just fine and AHK ANSI then shouldn't display that line 1 error because it can't interpret the 16-bit Byte-Order-Mark.

Oh well, I might have to scrap the AHK ANSI compatbility again and go back to just requiring a Unicode capable AHK.

Last edited by hazydoc on Jan 6, 2015, 7:18:23 AM
"

so sad to that.
what can i do?

ty for great script.

What AHK version are you using?

As a quick fix: open the script in a Unicode capable editor (Notepad.exe should do) and save as file encoding Unicode. Alternatively, you can just change the ellipsis character in the line
"
AffixDetailEllipsis := "…"
to for example three dot characters as in
"
AffixDetailEllipsis := "..."

I am pretty sure this happens because I changed the file encoding again a few versions back but I am puzzled as to why there should be an error since I have 4 different AutoHotkey versions installed and I test the script with each and every one of them. I usually test the script against AHK ANSI, AHK Unicode 32-bit and AHK Unicode 64-bit, AHK Classic (v1.0).

AHK Classic just doesn't work anymore but that is not due to file encoding but rather AHK features used but the others should work fine.

I can change the file encoding back to Unicode of course but in theory AHK Unicode should read AHK ANSI scripts just fine and AHK ANSI then shouldn't display that line 1 error because it can't interpret the 16-bit Byte-Order-Mark.

Oh well, I might have to scrap the AHK ANSI compatbility again and go back to just requiring a Unicode capable AHK.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info