[Release] Path of Exile Item Info Script - Affix Breakdown and More (Version 1.8.6)

I've noticed a bug with the script.

If you try to identify what Tier a blue item is, it will usually say both mods are T1 or T5 or something. But that's not always true.
For example, you can ID a blue, ID a yellow, and ID a blue again... and the Tier # might change.

Also I don't understand why GGG compounds item mods on the backend. Is it not possible to compound them only when displaying the item, but behind the scenes the Ctrl+C information breaks it down for you? I never understood why they can't provide more information behind the scenes than what is shown.

Also thanks for updating the unique list. Although sometimes it's given me trouble by saying an old unique like Rise of the Phoenix isn't supported..... odd.

Edit: Can someone show me what the line needs to be in order to modify currency rates to a specific orb? Ex: "Eternal Orb|2 Exalted Orb" ???
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Last edited by Hixxie on Sep 5, 2014, 8:41:33 AM
Unhandled Case

Rarity: Rare
Apocalypse Gnarl
Karui Sceptre
--------
One Handed Mace
Physical Damage: 33-49
Critical Strike Chance: 6.5%
Attacks per Second: 1.45
--------
Requirements:
Level: 56
Str: 96 (unmet)
Int: 96 (unmet)
--------
Sockets: R
--------
Itemlevel: 75
--------
10% increased Elemental Damage
--------
72% increased Spell Damage
89% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
+70 to maximum Mana
+3 Mana Gained on Kill
I cant even run the script I keep getting this error...

Being told it needs AHK 1.0.45 yet I am running 1.1.15.04
Last edited by Dorky106 on Sep 6, 2014, 6:57:17 PM
I'm getting this error, any ideas how to fix?

*edit*

weird, the AutoHotKey from this site didn't work

http://www.autohotkey.com/

But once I installed from this site it did *shrugs*

http://ahkscript.org/
Last edited by Chillyo0311 on Sep 7, 2014, 7:46:12 AM
Tried to look at an item i picked up and got an error message and told to paste the report here
Here it is
Rarity: Rare
Pandemonium Slicer
Gutting Knife
--------
Dagger
Physical Damage: 21-82
Elemental Damage: 20-38 (augmented), 5-55 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.2%
Attacks per Second: 1.20
--------
Requirements:
Level: 56
Dex: 113
Int: 78
--------
Sockets: G-G B
--------
Itemlevel: 74
--------
40% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
--------
5% increased Spell Damage
Adds 20-38 Cold Damage
Adds 5-55 Lightning Damage
+10 to maximum Mana
+58 to Accuracy Rating
Neat.
I'd add a "Potentially Valuable" tag when certain combinations of affixes are together with certain values. Not only does it help newer players to identify good items, thus bringing better items to the market that would otherwise just be vendored, it also makes things a lot quicker.
I'd add it myself but the problem is: I don't know jack shit about most items or what they're worth.

Any chance of looking into that, OP?
If you ever going to update this tool, a little feature that shows what Q does to a gem would really help.

Ty
Hi guys. I'm having major problems and I haven't been able to get this to work the last few times I've tried.
Firstly, I was getting Error at line 1 messages, so I installed the ANSI version. I've done a few things, and eventually have reached the point where I have the script running (I can see the little icon down in the tray), but when I use ctrl + c in PoE, absolutely nothing happens. If I double-click the script anytime after trying it in PoE, the item stats actually show up on my cursor not in-game (in Windows Explorer).

Any ideas what I have been cursed with? Any fix to this issue? Thanks.
IGN: Zsatei (standard), Vukihys (Warbands)
Any chance for an update on this? Its a really good tool but needs updating for the masters update + revamped uniques and so on.
Closed Beta Member.
Saving this gold mine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info