[Release] Path of Exile Item Info Script - Affix Breakdown and More (Version 1.8.6)

Since i really like this tool, I was kinda sad that it didn't got an update in a "long" time.
That's why I manually updated the Unique Database, I added all new Unqiues up to this Patch (1.1.4b) and also updated the quantity mods on the Uniques to it's current state (09.06.14).

If anybody is interested in this new stuff, just overwrite the following file with the one from the link "/your script folder/data/uniques.txt"

http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/52247905/file.html

Please be aware there could be some things I may have missed ;).
Last edited by _D_S_ on Jul 20, 2014, 1:59:27 PM
"
_D_S_ wrote:
Since i really like this tool, I was kinda sad that it didn't got an update in a "long" time.
That's why I manually updated the Unique Database, I added all new Unqiues up to this Patch (1.1.4b) and also updated the quantity mods on the Uniques to it's current state (09.06.14).

If anybody is interested in this new stuff, just copy+paste the following into "/your script folder/data/uniques.txt"

http://pastebin.com/a1CpVu0i

wow ty dude
Unhandled case:

Rarity: Rare
Demon Song
Omen Wand
--------
Wand
Physical Damage: 25-47
Critical Strike Chance: 8.6%
Attacks per Second: 1.10
--------
Requirements:
Level: 53
Int: 200 (unmet)
--------
Sockets: B R
--------
Itemlevel: 64
--------
15% increased Spell Damage
--------
69% increased Spell Damage
11% increased Cold Damage
+72 to maximum Mana
+4 Life gained for each enemy hit by your Attacks
24% increased Projectile Speed
"
_D_S_ wrote:

If anybody is interested in this new stuff, just copy+paste the following into "/your script folder/data/uniques.txt"

http://pastebin.com/a1CpVu0i

Thank you, but why autor leave this GREAT tool? WTF? Its most wanted and now closed... sad
I updated it further, just occured today to me that there were still the old values for crit multi on amulets and quivers

/your script folder/data/CritMultiplier_AmuletsAndQuivers

8|8-14
21|13-19
30|20-24
44|25-29
59|30-34
73|35-38

I also forgto to update the IIQ stat for the mf flask, updated version in my old post or http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/52247905/file.html
Last edited by _D_S_ on Jul 20, 2014, 1:59:46 PM
I doesnt work foe me. I did everything that i supposed to, but when i press ctrl+c tooltip shows up just for half a second and then disappear. It happens every single time.. Any help pls?
"
Chilipepper wrote:
I doesnt work foe me. I did everything that i supposed to, but when i press ctrl+c tooltip shows up just for half a second and then disappear. It happens every single time.. Any help pls?

You need to run the Game in Windowed mode, since it's an overlay. Which can't be displayed on Full Screen.
I hope I could help you :).
I was wondering how you can change the tooltip colors around. I'd like to have a black background with a bright yellow or green text so it is possible for me to see it clearly with my poor eyesight. I already upped the font size, but I can't find out for the life of me how to do this. Thanks in advance =)
unhandled case:
Rune Spell
Imbued Wand
--------
Wand
Physical Damage: 19-35
Critical Strike Chance: 8%
Attacks per Second: 1.50
--------
Requirements:
Level: 67 (gem)
Str (gem): 93
Int: 188
--------
Sockets: R-B-B
--------
Itemlevel: 68
--------
19% increased Spell Damage
--------
42% increased Spell Damage
23% increased Fire Damage
17% increased Cast Speed
+66 to maximum Mana
Just an FYi to anyone that uses the TierRelativeToItemLevel Option. It doesn't display correctly if the Item level happens to be equal to the Level of the affix Tier. I.E. in this case:

Morbid Shelter
Sadist Garb
--------
Evasion Rating: 463 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 152 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Dex: 103
Int: 109
--------
Sockets: G-G B G
--------
Itemlevel: 69
--------
+60 to maximum Mana
48% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+8 to maximum Energy Shield
+33% to Cold Resistance
+7% to Lightning Resistance
39% increased Block and Stun Recovery

The max mana tiers are:

1|15-19
11|20-24
17|25-29
23|30-34
29|35-39
35|40-44
42|45-49
51|50-54
60|55-59
69|60-64
75|65-68

So it should display that the Tier for the mana on this item is T1 for its item level. It displays it as T2 because the item is exactly Item level 69. Currently it evaluates this using the following code:

If (TierRelativeToItemLevel AND (RangeLevel > ItemLevel))
{
Break
}

It should read:

If (TierRelativeToItemLevel AND (RangeLevel >= ItemLevel))
{
Break
}

You will then no longer have this problem. Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info