[Release] Path of Exile Item Info Script - Affix Breakdown and More (Version 1.8.6)

"
Aventerica wrote:
First off I'd like to say holy crap, you just made this game that much greater. Thank you very much!

I'm not sure if this has been addressed or not but it would be extremely nice if there was an indicator of whether the item you're investigating has the capability of having the highest affix bracket for each specific affix currently on the item, that way just by the click of a button you could tell if you hit the potential jackpot or not (deserving of divine orbs) :) Even something just as sample as a double star (**) or something or H.B. before the affix itself. I think that would be the last indicator you would really need, totally eliminating all need to manually look up any affix data.

If something like this were included I'd like the option of toggling it on or off. At the current point in time it doesn't seem particularly useful for me, but, in the future I could see it coming in quite handy!

That is one of the things I love so much about this script. It has so many possibilities and helps players at all phases of the game.

I started using it only a couple of weeks into playing PoE and I am confident it has increased my understanding of the game/items by an incredible amount in a very short period of time!

Thanks SO much! This thing is invaluable!

Rarity: Rare
Bramble Bane
Grinning Fetish
--------
One Handed Mace
Physical Damage: 22-33
Critical Strike Chance: 6.5%
Attacks per Second: 1.45
--------
Requirements:
Level: 44
Str: 62
Int: 62 (unmet)
--------
Sockets: B
--------
Itemlevel: 56
--------
10% increased Elemental Damage
--------
34% increased Spell Damage
+56 to maximum Mana
+24% to Chaos Resistance
+5 Life gained on Kill

Unhandled case. keeping the Item until you pm me whether you want it for testing or not. (shitty yellow anyhow)

The script shows that this item has 2 Prefixes and 2 Affixes, then in the Tier breakdown it shows 5 Affixes total.
"
Woodfist wrote:

The script shows that this item has 2 Prefixes and 2 Affixes, then in the Tier breakdown it shows 5 Affixes total.

some items are like that. This is due to some being 2 like light radius
Tied of trying to figure out iLVL or DPS in game. Check this out http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/594346
Hi there!

first off; great stuff ... amazing tool you did!

But I have a porblem running this in AHK and maybe someone can help me?
When I start AHK, a popup window appears with following message:

Error: Can't load icon.
Specifically: data\poe-bw.ico
Line#
229: Menu,tray,Icon,data\poe-bw.ico

The current thread will exit

So, what is the problem? He can not load the icon, but why?

Cheers,
Charon

€dit: Problem solved... You need to install AHK (yes, i know it was written in the readme :D), but I always used the executable without installation for other scripts ... yeah, what ever it works now \o/
Last edited by Charon_HH on Mar 29, 2014, 11:41:26 AM
First off, I love this script -- good job and thank you!

Have a little problem though when running the game in "full screen mode"... everything works normally fine in "windowed-full screen"...

When I'm in fullscreen mode, the little white info box shows up, but disappears right away.... as opposed to staying on the screen to be readable...? Is this just a consequence of the window mode? or is there something in my config?

Cheers
"
Dethbringr wrote:
First off, I love this script -- good job and thank you!

Have a little problem though when running the game in "full screen mode"... everything works normally fine in "windowed-full screen"...

When I'm in fullscreen mode, the little white info box shows up, but disappears right away.... as opposed to staying on the screen to be readable...? Is this just a consequence of the window mode? or is there something in my config?

Cheers

It can't and never will work in Fullscreen mode as that requires the author to hook into the Direct3D api which is not allowed by GGG and would be a bannable offense. They can't detect it, but, obviously the addon would not exist if did that.

So, windowed or windowed fullscreen is the only way to go.

Performance can be slightly worse in windowed fullscreen, my advice would be to turn off Anti-Aliasing and it may make up the difference.

Also, there is a great tool called D3Doverrider and when running windowed fullscreen and using that tool w/ triple buffering and vsync turned on in D3Doverrider and Vsync turned off in game your frame rate can stay in between 30-60 instead of being either 30 or 60 like it usually works with Vsync in PoE.

I was able to run most areas at solid 60fps in fullscreen, at least prior to act 3 on Cruel. Switching to windowed FS I noticed it dropping to 30fps quite a bit. Using D3Doverrider though in connection w/ vsync off in-game makes it much less bothersome.

Thank you sir, very informative and useful post.

I'll give D3Doverrider a try and see what it does...

Cheers.
Just looted an unhandled case, here it is.

Rarity: Rare
Death Barb
Serpent Wand
--------
Wand
Physical Damage: 14-41
Critical Strike Chance: 8%
Attacks per Second: 1.30
--------
Requirements:
Level: 49
Int: 158
--------
Sockets: B
--------
Itemlevel: 68
--------
14% increased Spell Damage
--------
43% increased Spell Damage
+61 to maximum Mana
29% increased Mana Regeneration Rate

Crappy item, but, I hope this helps out when you have the time to look at the script.
"
Dethbringr wrote:
Thank you sir, very informative and useful post.

I'll give D3Doverrider a try and see what it does...

Cheers.

You are very welcome!

Just make sure to start it before you start PoE! I forgot to include that. If you try to start and use it during the game, it has no effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info