My 1st experience in PVP lvl 28

Better gear would be recommended, like everyone else says.
I don't really like the PvP in Path of Exile though, just doesn't feel intense. Might be because I play a lot of PvP in Dark Souls, the difficulty and skill level in this game is much higher compared to the PvP on Path of Exile where it's just based off what gear you have, plus you can't invade someones world and end up having to fight three scrubs at the same time.

Just personal preference, I don't really care about PvP in this game, just PvE. That's the part that really shines anyways.
"
EvilWiffles wrote:
I don't really like the PvP in Path of Exile though, just doesn't feel intense. Might be because I play a lot of PvP in Dark Souls, the difficulty and skill level in this game is much higher compared to the PvP on Path of Exile where it's just based off what gear you have, plus you can't invade someones world and end up having to fight three scrubs at the same time.

Just personal preference, I don't really care about PvP in this game, just PvE. That's the part that really shines anyways.

correction, you can invade peoples instances and fight parties. just start challanging random parties in the lobby and wait till someone accepts and thinks its a trade request or just accepts it without looking.

i do this all the time in HLD, i know its not fair killing people who are in pve gear but when its five 85+ guys vs one lvl 80 i think it evens the odds a bit and makes for some really interesting matches.

PoE WILL have good pvp, its only a matter of time.
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Feb 11, 2014, 11:46:57 AM
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
"
EvilWiffles wrote:

correction, you can invade peoples instances and fight parties. just start challanging random parties in the lobby and wait till someone accepts and thinks its a trade request or just accepts it without looking.

i do this all the time in HLD, i know its not fair killing people who are in pve gear but when its five 85+ guys vs one lvl 80 i think it evens the odds a bit and makes for some really interesting matches.

gg
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
"
EvilWiffles wrote:

I already know you can challenge other groups. That doesn't make things better. Just look at the DLC arena for Dark Souls, it was completely boring. It's the same thing for this game.

Like I've said before though, the game just isn't as intense as any other PvP game I've played. I have tried group PvP also, not fun, just really dull.

I don't see PvP being any better in the future, at all. I love Path of Exile, it's really great and fun. Just doesn't seem to have much skill requirement for a PvP game.

Like I've already stated, it's just my opinion, I don't see PvP being any good with the type of game it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info