Incident Report for Feb 7 Downtime

this level of care and professionalism is something even the biggest haters can compliment.

truly worthy of even an enterprise level application team.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 7, 2014, 12:52:01 AM
"
ciknay wrote:
An event out of their control, yet the technical director himself personally apologises.

This is why you get my money GGG.

Class act Jonathon. Once again I feel like you are working for the players instead of for a paycheck or shareholder approval and that's just another reason I will continue to support this game in the future.
"
Jonathan wrote:

damn, way to score points.
"
djnecro wrote:
This is why you have, and will continue to get my money.

Thank You.
Could you guys come over to Pennsylvania and fix all of the outages across the state that will take PECO up to 5 days to deal with? But seriously we got tons of peeps without power over here.
Well, the MO of my ISP if there's network issues is to question my intelligence, spit in my face and then hang up on me after telling me to restart my modem because everything's fine on their end because there is no way those guys outside my house working with the landline 2 hours ago after which the internet and also my phone (my isp=phone company) stopped working could have had anything to do with it and it not showing up as a problem on their end.

Apology accepted. I was sleeping anyway. But this is probably the best and honest way of dealing with downtime such as this that I've ever seen by any company, it's kind of cool.
Don't beat yourself up too much about it tho!
<^..^> - meow!
Last edited by Munkeeh on Feb 7, 2014, 12:55:35 AM
Jonathan, I just wanted to say, as a server/systems admin myself I know how difficult and trying situations like this can be. You guys did an amazing job and I greatly appreciate this amazing response.

Keep up the great work!
IGN: Noshei or Silvannn
I think it's very cool you remind the community the level of professionalism expected at GGG. So much negativity here can indirectly leave a suggestion of complacency and something like this serves to really remind people of the actual work that goes on beyond the veil of the forums. Bravo mate!
Last edited by GeorgAnatoly on Feb 7, 2014, 12:57:22 AM
"
ciknay wrote:
An event out of their control, yet the technical director himself personally apologises.

This is why you get my money GGG.

This as hard as I can.

While reading that I pictured an office with blinking red lights and alarm sounds going off in the background, men in suits running around with clipboards and Chris Wilson himself kicking in the door shouting "HELMSMAN, DAMAGE REPORT!"

Could have been a good Star Trek episode.
vaal or no balls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info