Updated 2/16/2014: The newest PoE webpage background image vs. the old (new) background image

"
ignarsoll wrote:
I'm really suspicious that you didn't even understand what I tried to say; simply this was what I meant.

I think the work GGG put in the art was decent(say good if you want not the point), but I also acknowledge the fact that it can be improved even further compared to GGG's work standards, so yes it can be improved and made better.

What’s so suspicious? What I quoted from you means what it means in my native language, and I’m not going to sit here and give an entire English lesson explaining how I arrived at my conclusion(s).

Perhaps I should be a little more forgiving for the very fact English is not your native tongue, but unfortunately, I tend to respond to things as I see or hear them without holding back.

It's also not my fault you're in the situation you're at a lack of better words to explain yourself.

"
ignarsoll wrote:
also:

It's not either bad or good, I have broader spectrum while criticising something.

"
ignarsoll wrote:
This was basically saying it is stupid to think "if a work is not bad this means it is good". Sadly, this is your mentality and with this somehow you manage to detect a contradiction in my words. I don't live in a world that things could only be black or white. Both can co-exist.

It is not about my mentality; it's about what the words you wrote mean by their proper definition in the English language.

--------------------

"
ignarsoll wrote:
I only cared because you were personally accusing me, and I responded accordingly, nothing more. I'll repeat myself and say that I didn't changed my post as you suggest.

So you do care since you evidently replied to me again (regardless of the reasons.) I have now made myself clear. Before you said, "Do you really think that I care your posts enough that I would feel the need to "get out" of them?"

Anyway, it matters not to me anymore whether or not you edited or didn't edit your original post.

I still made the same message clear by pointing out one minute you thought the background image not bad when you said, "Actually I don't even think it is bad." followed by a contradiction in saying how flexible you are in your judgement(s) when you said, "It's not either bad or good, I have broader spectrum while criticizing something."

I saw nothing flexible about what you said in the above quoted. Instead, I see conflicting opinions in what you said you meant to say.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Feb 19, 2014, 2:01:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info