March Mini-Expansion Announcement Timeline

with these new updates will there be a full passive reset like last patch? per say what if we have our witches as light or cold, will we have the chance to respec into a summoner?

I really hope so could you live with giving up your 80+?
"
SlayerJabo wrote:
with these new updates will there be a full passive reset like last patch? per say what if we have our witches as light or cold, will we have the chance to respec into a summoner?

I really hope so could you live with giving up your 80+?

Why would you give up your 80+ instead of just using regrets? even if you had to use 100 regrets that's what like, 4ex? certainly faster to get than rerolling a 80 & gearing it up
U guys should really, come up with some changes of this game, something new beacuse it is same things all over. When u reach a higher lvl sau like 93+ there is nothing to do more then maps, and it is same maps and u get really tired of it at the en beacuse there is only 2 maps each that is 77 & 78. hope for the new league is some nice changes and little harder then this league.

Best regards Achillea_
"
Jaesun wrote:
"
Wartinald wrote:
One question, ¿This mini expansion will be free of charge?

Yes because...

"Path of Exile is completely free to download and play. We never intend to charge for content or access to the released game. In order to fund the development and continued expansion of Path of Exile, we offer a range of ethical microtransactions... "

Quote taken from introduction to the basic point packs in the shop.

Today is 13th, pls release the teaser for new March patch !! :)

I am waiting, i am waiting, i want to see the teaser.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
I am also waiting for the news. Have checked the website 4 times today, and started my own count down for today one week ago.
and where is the countdowm guys? its the 13th.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
They said it would be US-time, so it can still take hours :(
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Hype!
The game is already amazing as it is. With each piece of added content it gets better.
Cmon already, :) it is almost 4pm in EU

It is morning probably in America, but it's about time.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info