DonaldF's Detonate Dead Scion / cheap and strong [videos]

GZ for the build, and y its true, no nerfed dmg, only the level limit of corpses with DD. Cheap nad killable to all. Can u upload a Dom video for it ?. Did u tried with RF ?. Mf gear can wear with this build i think.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
OMG this insane damage
Well done OP.
IGN: Standard/FuheiRabbit; Ambush/I_Dont_Need_Pants
Iron reflexes is totally unneeded. Instead you could go for just more life/mana/damage such as:

But both builds still suffer from the same issue, ele reflect. The only solution is Vaal Pact. Such as:
Spoiler
"

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwEBwSzCGcSaRRNFbgXHBg8GYUabB8CJKoo-i0fNZI2xTbYNuk64TwFPV9Bh0WdRtdMs03jUlNdxm0ZcXl6qoIegseDOIdliPGLjJM6ljKXhZeVl_Sa4Jwtna6f36IAplenCKxZtQS3PriTvSfB88hb2CTbC-Fz42rkIudj6-7sVe0g73zwH_JF-ej-Cv6PtfKpbngNYSGE73Tteu9gSxLhourvTii1KjgqjY9G0NDPZVXGFm9Ffg5cEHQI9HkDMYi-iuLqpBkb-iXfhNllTUd-

Ultimately i think the build is better served starting as a templar and not getting the scion aoe and mana nodes.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Feb 10, 2014, 12:37:01 AM
"
SkyCore wrote:
Iron reflexes is totally unneeded. Instead you could go for just more life/mana/damage such as:

But both builds still suffer from the same issue, ele reflect. The only solution is Vaal Pact. Such as:
Spoiler
"

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwEBwSzCGcSaRRNFbgXHBg8GYUabB8CJKoo-i0fNZI2xTbYNuk64TwFPV9Bh0WdRtdMs03jUlNdxm0ZcXl6qoIegseDOIdliPGLjJM6ljKXhZeVl_Sa4Jwtna6f36IAplenCKxZtQS3PriTvSfB88hb2CTbC-Fz42rkIudj6-7sVe0g73zwH_JF-ej-Cv6PtfKpbngNYSGE73Tteu9gSxLhourvTii1KjgqjY9G0NDPZVXGFm9Ffg5cEHQI9HkDMYi-iuLqpBkb-iXfhNllTUd-

Ultimately i think the build is better served starting as a templar and not getting the scion aoe and mana nodes.

Then try templar, after that make Hp nodes from scion which ahs the most importants RING HP and 2 18% hp nodes with also DOT ndoes on witch and duelist. Also take MoM with EB and AA. Again then try ur tmeplar. I maked mine with templar VS Scion and Scion its infinite much better than other chars cos its on middle of the CAKE.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Very nice build yet again, DonaldF.

I've played with your triple totem Storm Call Templar before, really nice. :)
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"
Kenzorz wrote:

Triple SC totem ?. i dnt see on his builds or videos...
"
Dhoros wrote:
"
Kenzorz wrote:

Triple SC totem ?. i dnt see on his builds or videos...

I don't think he's actually made a guide for this one actually, but as you can see in his profile he does have a Templar totem character (look at the name :p) as I remember.

(I meant I "played with" as in, I played with Donald in my party, not I played his build)
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Kenzorz on Feb 10, 2014, 9:37:41 AM
Why dont use Searing Touch and Vaal Pact?
IGN: Schodincat
Last edited by HCN on Feb 10, 2014, 1:02:05 PM
one more question, does minion life work for Desecrate?
IGN: Schodincat
Desecrate does not have a Minion keyword, so no, Minion Life does not work with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info