Desecrate

We should have an option to enable Desecrate to summon corpses of your last 3 spectres.
Desecrate needs a way to summon a specific type of corpse or something. I shouldnt have to leave my map and go into a different zone to re summon the specters my gem links and auras are set up to support.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Does the level of corpses created influence zombies as well or only spectres ?
Can we get separate cool downs for separate instances of this skill gem please. 1 gem with 3 casts which only go off cool down one at a time. Its painful, have the 3 casts have separate independent cool downs at least.

As it stands it is a 15 second cool down for all 3. Its not a powerful skill alone and throttling it like this makes no sense.
"
superp wrote:
Can we get separate cool downs for separate instances of this skill gem please. 1 gem with 3 casts which only go off cool down one at a time. Its painful, have the 3 casts have separate independent cool downs at least.

As it stands it is a 15 second cool down for all 3. Its not a powerful skill alone and throttling it like this makes no sense.

Agreed.

Also why is Desecrate a more dex intensive skill? Level 20 requires 100 Dex 70 Int.
I feel these requirements should be flipped as most people who use this skill will probably start Witch.

If this makes it a blue gem, than so be it.
Recently i discovered a new change to desecrate thanks to a post i made a couple days /weeks ago (summoner Balance). which is that when you have a spectre and you go into a map you can spawn that spectre with desecrate. I was wondering if this was done intentional or just a happy accident made by GGG. If it was done intentional why wasn't this made public by GGG themselves with patch notes or announcements and why is the specific summon of the spectre soooo low. I sometimes have to spawn 15- 20 desecrates before i get my spectre back again. If by some miracle this was an accident (even though summoners have been asking for this ever since i can remember) can we make this a permanent thing and make the spectre summon chance higher with desecrate. I am also curious if the spectre can be summoned in every map (without a inhabited by Humans/demons type of map mod) because the longest it took me to get my spectre was literally 3 minutes and 40 seconds (timed it) i had been spamming desecrate nonstop and almost thought that it was not possible to get summoned in that specific map but then it showed up.
GGG, with the recent discovery/addition of being able to add specific corpse types to the desecrate table can you PLEASE add knitted horror to the natural desecrate table for dried lake? They are one of the few mobs in the game that aren't on their areas natural table. feelsbadman...
- Cast time is too high. Game is much 'faster' now and any skill with cast time higher than 0.6 seems so ancient.
Spoiler
Faster in terms of - endgame monster dps is so high there simply no time to stay in place longer than a sec w/o risking to get shredded
- Corpses destroyed by DD/offerings leaves permanent remnants. That 'body parts' should disappear if 'desecrate owner' has left location.
Spoiler
If that's impossible in current implementation - remnants textures needs extra optimization. Hideout filled with destroyed corpses cause heavy CPU time consumption and disconnect visitors pretty often.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Any chance of adding either:
* Desecrate summons corpse of currently summoned spectre always irrespective of map.
* Update hideout to lvl 100, enable full spawn pool for hideout

Either would be a massive QOL.
Yes, we desperately need an option, that would allow us to summon needed specter without
"
* Desecrate summons corpse of currently summoned spectre always irrespective of map.
* Update hideout to lvl 100, enable full spawn pool for hideout

theese options are really good comparing to what we have now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info