[LostCauze's 10 Aura Summoner Build] Ultimate Low Life Aura Support Summoner [1.1.0]

Can you explain why you need Ephemeral Edge? It's not readily apparent to me.
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
"
DeathTouch wrote:

It's a massive boost to energy shield.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
JNF wrote:
"
DeathTouch wrote:

It's a massive boost to energy shield.

Okay. That's what I thought, but wasn't sure. Thanks.
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
I watched your stream and actually it made me feel pretty sad for being a summoner. Running two specific mobs with an aura while doing nothing yourself is all it takes to annihilate everything in line of sight.

The snapshotting and aura switching stuff are just the cream on that cake.

:(
Last edited by zorker on Feb 11, 2014, 3:13:38 AM
"
Do you snapshot both spectres and zombies in Tabula? If so, do you use 6-L for spectres and 5-L for zombies? Which support gems do you use for each? And are you forgoing summoning zombies in a +2min helm or BoR so that you don't need to waste a slot in Alpha's on RZ?

No, just the spectres. Zombies don't really work that way, with gems that is. I do not raise them with the BoR or +2min helm, because I need the auras in my helm, if I raise them with the helms mentioned, I would have to place the Raise Zombie gem in my chest, which would kill them.

Zombies are only on a 4L with Minion Life, Totem And Minion Elemental Resistance, and Multistrike
Ign LostCauze
Stream: Twitch.tv/Lostxcauze
10 Aura Summoner Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/783756
Last edited by lostcauze on Feb 11, 2014, 8:38:38 PM
"
zorker wrote:
I watched your stream and actually it made me feel pretty sad for being a summoner. Running two specific mobs with an aura while doing nothing yourself is all it takes to annihilate everything in line of sight.

The snapshotting and aura switching stuff are just the cream on that cake.

:(

I am glad you got to see just how overpowered this build is. As mentioned in the guide, it not only is soloable, but you provide an immense amount of buffs as well.
Ign LostCauze
Last edited by lostcauze on Feb 11, 2014, 11:03:12 PM
Would this build be playable with Solaris Lorica? I would love to try this build but Shavronne's Wrappings is way out of my budget.
"
Mr_Sp wrote:
Would this build be playable with Solaris Lorica? I would love to try this build but Shavronne's Wrappings is way out of my budget.

It would be playable, I just tested what would happen if I took off Shavs. I drop 2.25k ES, which is a huge hit to your ES. So, it is playable, but I would be careful until you get above 5k ES.
Ign LostCauze
"
lostcauze wrote:
"
Do you snapshot both spectres and zombies in Tabula? If so, do you use 6-L for spectres and 5-L for zombies? Which support gems do you use for each? And are you forgoing summoning zombies in a +2min helm or BoR so that you don't need to waste a slot in Alpha's on RZ?

No, just the spectres. Zombies don't really work that way, with gems that is. I do not raise them with the BoR or +2min helm, because I need the auras in my helm, if I raise them with the helms mentioned, I would have to place the Raise Zombie gem in my chest, which would kill them.

Zombies are only on a 4L with Minion Life, Totem And Minion Elemental Resistance, and Multistrike

You could still have 5-L zombies in the Tabula, no? First, raise your normal 6-L spectres with spectres in first socket. Then, add zombies to the second socket and replace the support gems (if you wish). Then you could have 5-L zombies (where the 6th socket is being used to hold the spectre gem). Then just put both zombie and spectre gem into your normal chest (in this case, Shav's) and you're good to go. Also, why do you use Minion resist on zombies? The base resists are already pretty high and you can almost max them with Montregul's. Since you're already running Purity of Ice/Light/Fire, it seems like an unnecessary slot. Anyway, I'm dying to try this build as soon as I can get a Shav's. The new unique, Solaris Lorica, just seems like it would leave me too squishy for my comfort.
"
"
lostcauze wrote:
"

You could still have 5-L zombies in the Tabula, no? First, raise your normal 6-L spectres with spectres in first socket. Then, add zombies to the second socket and replace the support gems (if you wish). Then you could have 5-L zombies (where the 6th socket is being used to hold the spectre gem). Then just put both zombie and spectre gem into your normal chest (in this case, Shav's) and you're good to go. Also, why do you use Minion resist on zombies? The base resists are already pretty high and you can almost max them with Montregul's. Since you're already running Purity of Ice/Light/Fire, it seems like an unnecessary slot. Anyway, I'm dying to try this build as soon as I can get a Shav's. The new unique, Solaris Lorica, just seems like it would leave me too squishy for my comfort.

I could still 5L the zombies doing it that way. To me, they are just meatshields, so I am not looking to put more damage into them, the BMs will basically melt anything before the zombies really have a chance. But, you are correct, if you want to put life leech or something in there for them to get that much more survivability, you could.

I use Totem And Minion Elemental Resistance gem because I do not raise zombies with a Montregul's Grasp, I have used it in the past and found little use for i; BMs just kill too quickly, personal preferences you could say. Also, if I am kiting a boss or mobs, the minions are a screen away from me running behind me, the purities don't quite reach them.

I agree with you, Solaris Lorica makes you really squishy, you would need amazing ES items to be able to run it, or not do high maps.

Glad you really like the build, it is really fun to play, and people's reactions to the build are the best part.
Ign LostCauze
Last edited by lostcauze on Feb 12, 2014, 5:17:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info