[LostCauze's 10 Aura Summoner Build] Ultimate Low Life Aura Support Summoner [1.1.0]

"
Whoaness wrote:
Watching WillyWonka and Mors attempt through Atziri, makes me a bit worried about zombies being too squishy. Willy was running this similar build but with quad curse and spectres. All he could do really was keep safe and maintain bubbles.

I was really trying for this build for Atziri viability, but I probably need to party with folks.

I missed them attempting it, I heard about it though. You really won't be able to do much in the fight besides hide in bubbles and provide auras. I watched Havoc do it a couple times, it honestly looks like you need an Aegis Aurpra and Saffell's build to complete the fight right now.
Ign LostCauze
Stream: Twitch.tv/Lostxcauze
10 Aura Summoner Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/783756
Is it possible to run a low life build using

until you can get a shavs?

EDIT: sorry, I just read that you said yes it's playable but be careful. Thx!
Last edited by ithinkimgood on Mar 25, 2014, 10:13:10 AM
Removed - I figured out how to
Last edited by lightff on Apr 8, 2014, 5:27:37 AM
are Burning miscreations still viable or is the part that talks about them outdated?
/necro

Does this build still work? Seems fun, and am still leveling up a witch before attempting.

Haven't seen anything like it aura wise.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
I wanna play it too, got a witch with full passive reset. I don't have Shavronns yet so if I did the CI tree what would I need Minimum to at least get this build partially working? Even just some auras and reduced culling ability until I can farm shavron
IGN - RustyCannon
Hi everybody , first of all this build content many mistakes , u have to summon your zombies in tabula + 1 with : empower lvl 3 or 4 , melle phys dmg , multistrike , remote mine ,faster attack or minion life ( depend what you are doing) , and ofc raise zombie gem (21/20) if possible.
Then summon your spectre in a 6l weapon with the affixe +1 to all gem , if you summon the bubble spectre use : raise spectre , increase area of effect , remote mine , trap ,increase duration ,empower lvl 3 or 4.
Use to summon zombies Mon'tregul and chober , sidbreath ,skulhead,sunblast, bones of ullr ( summon 9 zombies)
Use to summon spectre your 6l weapon + 1 gem with the same stuff (summon 3 spectre )
After that go back town switch gems in your shav for zombies and your spectre gem in your midnight barbarian.
Also snapshot your auras with malachai u dont need a prism of guardian at all what a waste.
Use purity fire light ice ( for your minion res +your cap) vita hatred discipline haste grace , also use a rejuv totem with zoel passiv its scale well and heal your minions .
Im runing regular and ubers atziri with this setup , enjoy :)
"
FnaticXXX wrote:
Hi everybody , first of all this build content many mistakes , u have to summon your zombies in tabula + 1 with : empower lvl 3 or 4 , melle phys dmg , multistrike , remote mine ,faster attack or minion life ( depend what you are doing) , and ofc raise zombie gem (21/20) if possible.
Then summon your spectre in a 6l weapon with the affixe +1 to all gem , if you summon the bubble spectre use : raise spectre , increase area of effect , remote mine , trap ,increase duration ,empower lvl 3 or 4.
Use to summon zombies Mon'tregul and chober , sidbreath ,skulhead,sunblast, bones of ullr ( summon 9 zombies)
Use to summon spectre your 6l weapon + 1 gem with the same stuff (summon 3 spectre )
After that go back town switch gems in your shav for zombies and your spectre gem in your midnight barbarian.
Also snapshot your auras with malachai u dont need a prism of guardian at all what a waste.
Use purity fire light ice ( for your minion res +your cap) vita hatred discipline haste grace , also use a rejuv totem with zoel passiv its scale well and heal your minions .
Im runing regular and ubers atziri with this setup , enjoy :)

Just jumped back on here to see what was going on with POE. I haven't been playing at all, but this was hilarious to me. First of all, this is my build, not yours. Go post on your own thread, I created this in Nemesis and is outdated. In Nemesis this was one of the most op builds out there and opened eyes to what could be done with auras + summoner skills. I am sure there is a lot more testing that has been done now that has improved this type of build. This is how I did it way before you even thought of something like this, so don't come ranting on an outdated build. Thanks.
Ign LostCauze
Stream: Twitch.tv/Lostxcauze
10 Aura Summoner Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/783756
Hello,

is it still possible to runs this build in 2.0?
"
7thSlap wrote:
Hello,

is it still possible to runs this build in 2.0?

Nice necro.

This build is now impossible to recreate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info