If chaos can't be reflected, shouldn't not be able to leech?

Chaos isn't an "element" so ele reflect does nothing. Nothing to do with whether Chaos is "uncontrollable" or not.
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
Chaos is also much harder to build for in the lower spectrum, esp with attacking builds
"
Yesu wrote:
"
( Poison,bypass ES and no reflect)

Woot, did i miss something?

[Removed by Support] you can only get poison through speccing for daggers or getting those new Snake Bite gloves.
IGN: Pastryfighter
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Feb 4, 2014, 10:36:38 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
seems they dont want a balanced game

Elements have 1 bonus (status effect) and 1 downside (reflect)
Physical have 1 semi-bonus (phys leech) and 1 downside (reflect)
chaos have 3 bonus ( Poison,bypass ES and no reflect)

Elements have 1 bonus (status effect) and 3 downsides (reflect/leech/resists)
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Last edited by Auxion on Feb 4, 2014, 4:20:06 AM
"
Auxion wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
seems they dont want a balanced game

Elements have 1 bonus (status effect) and 1 downside (reflect)
Physical have 1 semi-bonus (phys leech) and 1 downside (reflect)
chaos have 3 bonus ( Poison,bypass ES and no reflect)

Elements have 1 bonus (status effect) and 3 downsides (reflect/leech/resists)

Elements can leech, with the gem. Elemental reflect is resisted by a flat % against your resists, Phys reflect does almost full damage back to you the more damage you do (armour scaling).

Chaos has no downside if converted except Chaos Resist.
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
while chaos have no direct downside, it doesnt have many direct buffs via nodes/gear/gems, also chaos damage cant be improved by curses which is very heavy downside compared to elemental damage. Heck the only reason you see chaos as overpowered is because of voltaxic, so id say you need to change your point of view, complain about voltaxic not chaos dmg, chaos dmg isnt powerfull, heck it doesnt even have special ability on crit atm
shouldn't not be able to leech
=should not not be able to leech
=should be able to leech

as far as i know,you can surely leech with it in the current version
It can be buffed by curse.

The damage of the poison effect, like any other damage over time effect, can be increased by the Vulnerability curse. From the wiki
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
Last edited by Quazplum on Feb 4, 2014, 6:51:23 AM
"
Quazplum wrote:
It can be buffed by curse.

The damage of the poison effect, like any other damage over time effect, can be increased by the Vulnerability curse. From the wiki

not all chaos damage is dot. vulnerability only buffs dots.

also, no way to lower chaos resist in mobs results in 40% LESS chaos damae with no way to counter it.

i isee no reason why you shouldn't be able to leech with chaos damage, it's a much less resisted and harder to build upon type of damage, nowhere is it implied that it has anything to do with leech.

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Well if you are trying to get Voltaxic nerfed, people won't give a fuck cause they can still use LGOH. Other than this, I don't really see any other form of chaos damage that you can leech significant life from.
Not trying to nerf anything
just trying to buff the game logic

flat chaos skills and spells will grow in number and also, people tend to choose Add chaos damage to bypass reflect.

no . no . no , i tried , you had some valid arguments back in the day , but now your gonna join your pals stinkfinger,sodium and johnkeys and the ecchioum or whatever his name is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info