Season Six, Event 136: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

first templar powered by S A D B O Y S
kappa
started 10minutes late, had to play with
till the end. plenty of life recovery in lvl20 zone
"
"
gathor wrote:
I played Shadow in last Descent, is it me or he doesn't get any spells whatsoever besides starting fire trap and freezing pulse? I wanted to play spellcaster and ended up using these two to miserable end of race. Killing Rukuku with fire trap was fun...NOT.

Just skip bosses if ur dps is too low, focus on big packs.

I wouldn't advise skipping bosses in Descent Champions, you lose out on two skill points and a race point.

Also, if you want to do spellcasting shadow, go to the Chattering rather than Croaking halls, EK is there; then burning halls gets you faster projectiles.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Spoiler
account number 2
"
MajorMudfish wrote:
Second zone bubble casters. Third zone plumed chimerals. Fourth zone bubbles again...
This race is so fucking stupid..
sup
instead of retarded enemies from a3 at first levels i got easiest shit ever until lvl 18 where i got evangelists and all that invincible lighting trap shit which hits for 50% hp so i went down from 10ish pos to a bottom of the ocean. and next zone with chaos alchemists where i finally died
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
TheTenthDoc wrote:
"
"
gathor wrote:
I played Shadow in last Descent, is it me or he doesn't get any spells whatsoever besides starting fire trap and freezing pulse? I wanted to play spellcaster and ended up using these two to miserable end of race. Killing Rukuku with fire trap was fun...NOT.

I wouldn't advise skipping bosses in Descent Champions, you lose out on two skill points and a race point.

Also, if you want to do spellcasting shadow, go to the Chattering rather than Croaking halls, EK is there; then burning halls gets you faster projectiles.

Ty for advice guys, much appreciated.
I just realised I posted in endless ledge rather than descent. Silly billy.

Got to level 17 in this race, sound about right for my skill level haha.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
TheTenthDoc wrote:
"
"
gathor wrote:

You can't skip bosses in descent champions :P..
"
"
gathor wrote:

Unless I'm mistaken, he's talking about a Descent race, where skipping Rukuku isn't an option. You have to kill him to proceed.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Got to level 10. About right for my skill level, such as it is. I'm still learning speed racing, so I left a lot of useful stuff gathering dust in my inventory. A shame, too; the enemies I encountered weren't that bad. I guess my biggest problem with this race is the RNG swinginess.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info