|To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.
You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.
Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here
which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.
The overall alive top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.
The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive
- #1 player of each class: Demigod's Touch (Unique Golden Bracers) and 10 Reward Points
- #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
- #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
- #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
- #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
- #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
- #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point
- Level 34: 10 Reward Points
- Level 30-33: 7 Reward Points
- Level 26-29: 6 Reward Points
- Level 22-25: 5 Reward Points
- Level 18-21: 4 Reward Points
- Level 13-17: 3 Reward Points
- Level 6-12: 1 Reward Point
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.
- Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Brutus (Upper Prison): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty A Fixture of Fate (Library): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty A Swig of Hope (Docks): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Dominus (Upper Scepter of God): 3 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
- Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
Posted by GGG_Neon
on February 3, 2014 10:20 PM
Grinding Gear Games
All monsters in leagues with this mod will have four additional projectiles when using projectile based skills/attacks.
Posted by Silvanis
on February 3, 2014 11:27 PM
Anyone that wants to team up? 25years old swedish player here!
Posted by Nattkrig
on February 10, 2014 4:08 PM
Looking for party: IGN:_Cataleya_
Posted by unbreak13
on February 10, 2014 5:25 PM
logout with 100 hp -> standart
fuck this game
^ not native speaker, mistakes highly possible
What I use for web development: php+mysql+jQuery+apache+phpStorm+sublime
And C# for desktop development.
Posted by jstq
on February 10, 2014 7:21 PM
2 Hour MultiProj Party (S06C132)
> 7th Duelist
> Reached level 25
couldnt pass the pyramid, so many ranged casters there!!! and 0 resists items on me
27.03.14 kefirSXNJF(85, ele-st buzzsaw) rip to Atziri. http://tinyurl.com/pby9662
17.04.14 kefirASFIT(87, ele-st buzzsaw) RIP to Atziri. http://tinyurl.com/nmr4538
Posted by kefirhl
on February 10, 2014 8:05 PM
First time i've ever faced Vaal multiproj. Holy shit.
Characters over 40 [r = retired]:
Alive: CB: 42, 45 - OB: 40, 60, 43, 71, 51 - Release: 40, 41r(EL), 60, 76(Dom)
RIP(r): OB: 52, 49, 46, 47, 55, 69 - Release: 68, 53
Last edited by unsane2 on February 10, 2014 8:13 PM
Posted by unsane2
on February 10, 2014 8:12 PM
Are harder races so unpopular? I know merv in close range hits really hard.
I am still voting for count Vaals Lightning Attack as projectile.
The only difference at Vaal is still that he summons more balls but the same amount of minions spawn.(We actually hoped Multiprojvaal would also means more lightnings in CB but well....)
They got GMP but still if you had to fight 30 vaal minions instead of 6 that would make a huge difference.
It seems that the minion spawns are based on time delays because in Turbo Vaal summons more than 6 minions with 1 summon.
Masochists doing Hard Dual Vaal Map(good old times): /forum/view-thread/69874
Best Rule ever(If GGG would use it): /forum/view-thread/98933
Probated for saying: The average userbase here seems to be 13-15 according to Removed by Admins? Henry get real.
Posted by Hilbert
on February 10, 2014 8:21 PM