[1.2] THE KNOCKBACK REAVER (CASCADING REAVE STACKS WITH KNOCKBACK)

Guy i just try ur build and feel awesome but have one problem in pvp . When i pvp with my friend, i die easily because reflect from Shavronne's Wrapping, that chest has option reflect melee dmg into light dmg . So do you have any idea for this problem ?
Hi Castablaca. This build looks awesome, great work! I really want to try it but I just wish I knew more about some specifics before I dive head first into a full respec and gear change. For example, could you please link your current gear? Maybe even paste PvE and PvP sets if they're different. Does your spec change when focusing on PvE vs PvP? Do you have any survivability or dps issues in higher level PvE maps when solo or in parties? And, what would you recommend for bandit rewards?
Again, this is a sweet build so any more info would be appreciated and thanks in advance!
have you posted your gear somewherE?
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
He totally hasn't, lol. I mean, you look at that gear and you just give up trying to get anywhere near that. Haha.

Should list claws as an option too just because. =p
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
"
Kirielis wrote:
He totally hasn't, lol. I mean, you look at that gear and you just give up trying to get anywhere near that. Haha.

yeah im pretty sure he runs a mirror weapon
"
bananaeva wrote:
Guy i just try ur build and feel awesome but have one problem in pvp . When i pvp with my friend, i die easily because reflect from Shavronne's Wrapping, that chest has option reflect melee dmg into light dmg . So do you have any idea for this problem ?

This build is not #1 pvp build.
Against the conventional melee opponent, what you do is camp against a wall (preferably a corner) and just hold down the attack button. Auto-reave.
What happens if your opponent is inexperienced is that they will charge you and get knocked back. Against cyclone, your frost wall (on CWDT) will push them back (since cyclone is immune to the knockback). You can also use bear traps against cycloners. Add in some puncture, and they're toast.

However, Shavronne's wrapping, The Anvil, and Tempest Shield all are counters to this build because we have so fast APS (attacks per second). In those situations, the thorns damage could be very painful. As such, you need to make sure you have max resists (but if they're good, they will 6 link the tempest shield with lightning penetration). In that case, you need to use puncture (low APS, harder hits).
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
"
Hi Castablaca. This build looks awesome, great work! I really want to try it but I just wish I knew more about some specifics before I dive head first into a full respec and gear change. For example, could you please link your current gear? Maybe even paste PvE and PvP sets if they're different. Does your spec change when focusing on PvE vs PvP? Do you have any survivability or dps issues in higher level PvE maps when solo or in parties? And, what would you recommend for bandit rewards?
Again, this is a sweet build so any more info would be appreciated and thanks in advance!

I can't link my gear because it's GG and a lot of haters will troll me hard.

However, I can tell you that the ideal gear is suited for both PVP and PVM.
With that said, for PVP, armor is useless. So you can focus on HP, resists, and dps.
For PVM, armor is essential because you will wreck yourself against physical reflect otherwise.
"
Kirielis wrote:

Well said, bro. But claws will go into Jauer's reaver territory :P
"
danisonxtc wrote:
"
Kirielis wrote:

yeah im pretty sure he runs a mirror weapon

I use ventor's sword with soultaker.
i thought something like that since your deeps is still high despite all the defensive stuff you run

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info