[1.2] THE KNOCKBACK REAVER (CASCADING REAVE STACKS WITH KNOCKBACK)

🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
why you pick vaal pact when we got chaos c?
If you check the skilltree, you will see he also picks "Ghost Reaver" (Life Leech apllies to Energy Shield instead of Life).

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Which auras do u use? Do u think is so much better with chaos innoculation? Cause i think is too much points to reach there
"
Peterlerock wrote:
If you check the skilltree, you will see he also picks "Ghost Reaver" (Life Leech apllies to Energy Shield instead of Life).

Thank you. much obliged :)
"
DanielMendes wrote:
Which auras do u use? Do u think is so much better with chaos innoculation? Cause i think is too much points to reach there

I use Grace + Discipline.

Grace = synergy with Iron Reflexes.
Iron reflexes = synergy with Unwavering Stance (mandatory for all CI builds)
Discipline = synergy with CI

I agree that CI is a LOT of points, but there are bonuses (i.e. complete immunity to viperstrike, complete immunity to poison arrow, complete immunity to jungle valley, and insane ES regen after not taking hits)
"
Castablanca wrote:
"
DanielMendes wrote:

I use Grace + Discipline.

Grace = synergy with Iron Reflexes.
Iron reflexes = synergy with Unwavering Stance (mandatory for all CI builds)
Discipline = synergy with CI

I agree that CI is a LOT of points, but there are bonuses (i.e. complete immunity to viperstrike, complete immunity to poison arrow, complete immunity to jungle valley, and insane ES regen after not taking hits)
Sorry for noobish question, but where does this "bubble" around your character come from ? Is it an aura ?

Very nice guide, I might try it right now as a new character. But since I'm not wealthy, I'd like to know if this build is viable (including end-game) with regular, self-found gear ? Meaning no soul taker, no carcass, and so on... but still wanting to have a decent radius of effect and attack speed.

THanks !
I've been reading through this thread and watching the videos. Does anyone have a purely PvE version of this? It seems as if much of it is designed with PvP in mind.

I'm garnering that perhaps a life based, dagger/shield combo with mind drinker could be the way to go? Though it seems like it'd be much easier to pick up sword nodes than dagger given the must-have points of the build.

How about something like this starting from Shadow? Ended up going sword and didn't focus crit much. Is that enough survivability?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAdwB5wIRAwADhwSxBS0F-QaiBu4OPA5IEPAV8Ba_F9wa2xutG8geGiFgIuokmyW1KCoppSo4MBkwVDIBNDU2PTboOJY6UjpxPeJAoEMxRNJI7kxgTipT31b6Vw1Yr1uvXhNgS2EhYeJjF2oeapN07XTxeA16736agIqE74fbiGuLT5B0lWaXcJlXmyabg565ns2fy6C0o4qkGaZ_pzCnNKlurK-vorGzshm1SLZBtxe-ir6nwA_BB8zbz3rSIdJN1FLV7dd-3Q3e9uLq44TkUeXF53TnrujW7UHuDvJa9033vvlj-6r8xf-T
Last edited by chasekwe on Mar 11, 2014, 11:09:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info